• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Go Mungo Go SGIO! am i in?
Yes, you are now an official member.
Guys just to clear something up , a some of the AU Rebels (NoNames) (ButNotLeMacDerpHisCool) have been call my fellow ducklings hackers.. with no proof , but if you do so get proof of one of my ducklings hacking and the proof is sufficient they will be kicked straight away until further notice , but a lot of your AU Rebels (NotLeMacDerp) call people hackers when they don't and you don't have proof , but if your like 100% sure , as a lot of our ducklings live in asian like Malaysia / Singapore / Indonesia so they get better ms then some of you , and never said any of our AU ducklings are hacking only Asian. But if your really sure they hack I can't help until I get/see the proof and if its sufficient
Hend, I'll check the ducks and get back to you by PM if i believe anyones hacking.
Until then,
May all your noodles be warm and sloppy.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
^^ Best guy ever
I swear lemac is paying you...

Gaga where do I try out

We all know most regular players on the MCSG servers don't hack. It's noobs and new guys who've suddenly gotten a 'skill spike' that hack. Some players may hack, but most people don't. Internet can be very annoying sometimes, which is why I called one of the Beijing ducks (Young Wolfeyy) a hacker because my Internet lagged on me, only then realising my brother came in screaming the Internet screwed itself and he died too. This was a mistake abd i apologise fir my rage, but when a team of 3 cimes at me abd then i lag in the fight i rage, as i died unfairly before. Not having a go at wolfeyy but saying haha after you gangbanged a guy with significsntly worse stuff than you isnt the best way to make friends C: And Hendrick, I bet there's some Beijing ducks calling the rebels hackers, do we complain? I thought we were gonna have a truce between groups anyways. The Beijing ducks are the two best clans (in my opinion) and we both know what each other are capable of and that we don't hack. Well I'm done lol INSPIRATIONAL SPEECHES FTW c:

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
I get 50 ms, and I don't get evidence. Stahp the hacker matters, put it in "report abuse" if you think they hack. Dat simplicity that no one gives a f**k about.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I killed Wolfeyy just now.
Just sayin.
even so , why say you killed wolfyy why not I just killed elisha_mutang IM SO PRO!

Edit: Gonna stop posting as its offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci