• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod0405

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:jarrod0405
Donor:No
Wins:65
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it)jarrod.tomasini1
Got a mic:Yes New One today :p
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I have Teamed with Dragontixan alot
PvP Strengths:Water Fighting Close Combat
PvP Weaknesses:Flint And steal
You cool?:Idk
Best puppy picture:

My Speach Ok i suck at mcsg everyone is saying that i dont care if i suck i just play for fun so if i be accept i will just cry joy so plz accept me'

-Jarrod0405

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You always say "Rejected"
When someone rejects me..
Reject me for what? Im not planning to join the Au Rebels.. Seeing as a lot of them are really immature and gets really annoying

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm immature? :(
I used to love you noodle master :(
I said some , but you team too much.... Like you always have to team with rebels or not and its always a Huge team not like 2 or 3 ._. and ever heard or reply and edit just saying you spam the thread a lot

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:jarrod0405
Donor:No
Wins:65
Got Skype/TS:both
Skype name (PM me or my co-leaders if you don't want to post it)jarrod.tomasini1
Got a mic:Yes New One today :p
How often have you teamed with the Leaders/Officers:I have Teamed with Dragontixan alot
PvP Strengths:Water Fighting Close Combat
PvP Weaknesses:Flint And steal
You cool?:Idk
Best puppy picture:

My Speach Ok i suck at mcsg everyone is saying that i dont care if i suck i just play for fun so if i be accept i will just cry joy so plz accept me'

-Jarrod0405
Declined, our roster is currently full.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Everyody teams. I just make a lot of friends in these servers and that's why there's at least 1 guy that knows me in almost any server, and we truce or team.
Replying and editting is too mainstream, so double post is kewl. And this isn't our real thread.
#Yoloswagderpfish2013
I still wuv you. And noodles.
:)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyody teams. I just make a lot of friends in these servers and that's why there's at least 1 guy that knows me in almost any server, and we truce or team.
Replying and editting is too mainstream, so double post is kewl. And this isn't our real thread.
#Yoloswagderpfish2013
I still wuv you. And noodles.
:)
Still I never see you go solo and if you team with like 5 or 6 people everything thats different ._. . But I guess you love to team and like me don't like to play alone <A+ you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci