• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rebels (AU Division) Restarted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Tomo, if this is the "real" Tomo, were you playing last night? We saw "you" last night and right away I knew it wasn't you. You weren't talking with caps, you were avoiding going on Skype and you told Cobra and I to lay off. Just wanted to check if that was really you and who you gave your account to (if you did).

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Tomo, if this is the "real" Tomo, were you playing last night? We saw "you" last night and right away I knew it wasn't you. You weren't talking with caps, you were avoiding going on Skype and you told Cobra and I to lay off. Just wanted to check if that was really you and who you gave your account to (if you did).
...LOLOLOL na that was me

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
darkrai aus told me what i did and i realize now that i was wrong i am so very sorry i was too cocky i never wanted to fight so just hear me out i'm sorry and i hope we can all be friends

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
darkrai aus told me what i did and i realize now that i was wrong i am so very sorry i was too cocky i never wanted to fight so just hear me out i'm sorry and i hope we can all be friends
I'm sure nobody will hold any anything against you.
Also, I'm about to go check out your YouTube channel. Are you planning on posting some gameplay footage, so we know you don't hack?

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure nobody will hold any anything against you.
Also, I'm about to go check out your YouTube channel. Are you planning on posting some gameplay footage, so we know you don't hack?
yep i'm trying realy hard to get videos up but i'm busy alot so thx for understanding <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci