• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Prevail {US/CA} Now recruiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably doesnt want to be in a randy clan ;-;
Nah he left TheUnkown den joined this one then left this one and is probs gonna join a good clan den leave. He was in Desire and that was a randy clan, he was in that 4 like a month or two.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, Spyrew just applied for ProjectChrome xD So he left TheUnknown, joined this one for like three days, then joined Chrome *A BK CLAN THAT NEVER SCRIMS OR ANYTHING* and will probs leave it within the next week or two. Disappointing because Spyrew is a really good pvper and should make a decision.

ThePrevail

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, Spyrew just applied for ProjectChrome xD So he left TheUnknown, joined this one for like three days, then joined Chrome *A BK CLAN THAT NEVER SCRIMS OR ANYTHING* and will probs leave it within the next week or two. Disappointing because Spyrew is a really good pvper and should make a decision.
;-; well my clan scrimmed project chrome

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
;-; well my clan scrimmed project chrome
They're ez since all their good players left.. :/

And now, whenever they do scrim, they scrim bad clans (no offense) so they won't get any better. I honestly don't think they deserve the name "clan" anymore.

ThePrevail

Survivor
Reaction score

And now, whenever they do scrim, they scrim bad clans (no offense) so they won't get any better. I honestly don't think they deserve the name "clan" anymore.
We beat em once and then it was a 1v6 one time and our member the only person left killed like 1 or 2 xD

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah he left TheUnkown den joined this one then left this one and is probs gonna join a good clan den leave. He was in Desire and that was a randy clan, he was in that 4 like a month or two.

We beat em once and then it was a 1v6 one time and our member the only person left killed like 1 or 2 xD
Seriously guys, Chrome has done nothing to you and yet you guys find the need to talk trash about them. Can you guys like not? It is plain rude and disrespectful. So stop, because they have done Nothing to deserve this.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Seriously guys, Chrome has done nothing to you and yet you guys find the need to talk trash about them. Can you guys like not? It is plain rude and disrespectful. So stop, because they have done Nothing to deserve this.
Actually, Derek, I used to be in Chrome, I was a leader, and when I left they all kind've either stayed and talked major crap, or left with me. When I left everyone who stayed (some still my friends) complained allot about how bad they've gotten and how the leaders are so inactive and they never scrim. Therefore I have a to say these things, and I wouldn't necessarily call it "trash" more like "fact"

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, Derek, I used to be in Chrome, I was a leader, and when I left they all kind've either stayed and talked major crap, or left with me. When I left everyone who stayed (some still my friends) complained allot about how bad they've gotten and how the leaders are so inactive and they never scrim. Therefore I have a to say these things, and I wouldn't necessarily call it "trash" more like "fact"
Honestly Cozzy, I really liked you when I first met you but your posts are getting annoying. And I think everyone thinks that, Just please don't talk crap about Chrome, we all know that they are not that active, and not the best. But that doesn't matter, the thing I love about Chrome is they always have a good time. Which is what people should be having on the Computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci