• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Pickle Story!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlepickles, boys and cucumbers! I present to you the Pickle Story. On this thread we will use our vivid imaginations to come up with a story about a pickle. Please try not to write more than one sentence per post and make sure to have fun and be creative!

I'll start. "Once upon a time, there was a crisp, elongated, pickle."

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
"The crisp, elongated pickle had the need to journey off into the land of the Pickle Picking Paradise, and alas has left his crisp, elongated pickle family in order to do so."

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
In order for this crisp, elongated pickle to make his journey possible, he ventured off to find a companion, to keep him company in grim times.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
This crisp, elongated pickle found a partner (it happened to be a banana) and settled down in a lovely vegetable patch, however the pickle still dreams about the Pickle Picking Paradise.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
The father crisp, elongated pickle invented an original fast food chain that went by the name of McTacoKing. It was an instant success, instantly becoming the favorite food of 4 countries.

Last edited:

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Until one pickly day, when Mr. Pickle and his wife, Ms. Cucumber, decided to try it out. They ate there, and they immediately pickled there pants. "Oh pickles," Mr. Pickles said.

I had way too much fun with that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci