• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Participator, A Minecraft SG Story

Jdawgs88

Tribute
Reaction score
Once Upon A Time There Was A Player Named GGgamer, He Was A Player That Had Never Won SG Before, He Was In The SG Lobby, 3 Seconds Left Of Lobby 3, 2, 1, Lobby Ended, And GGgamer Went To The Game, "[MCGamer] Game Starting In 10 Seconds, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, The Games Have Begun, He Ran To A Chest As Fast As He Could To Get A Chest, In The Chest He Got 2 Diamonds And 1 Stick, He Thought What He Could Craft, Hmmm, He Said, I KNOW HE SAID, I COULD CRAFT A DIAMOND SWORD, He Ran To Go Kill Some Players, He Found A Player With No Armor, So He Went And Killed That Player, Not Long After That, The Deathmatch Came, "You Will Be Teleported To The Deathmatchh In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Deathmatch Begins In 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Deathmatch Begins, GGgamer Was Versing A Player With Full Iron Armor No One Else,
He Ran To The Full Iron Armor Player And In 4 Hits GGgamer's Enemy Died, It Said "GGgamer Won The Survival Games!!" He Was So Excited That He Won Once In A Lifetime Because He Had Never Won Before.
THE END.

Wrote By
Jdawgs88, IGNORE ALL SPELLING MISTAKES.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For future reference don't write by starting every single letter with a capital, it looks rather unconventional and goes against many English grammar rules.

Anyway, it was a good story! I myself have a passion for writing as well.

Reaction score
For future reference don't write by starting every single letter with a capital, it looks rather unconventional and goes against many English grammar rules.

Anyway, it was a good story! I myself have a passion for writing as well.
It hurt my eyes.. ;-;

Good that you like writing, I like it too, except for the fact that I never feel like actually doing it... :/

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It is a nice, simple story of how sometimes it would mean a lot to win a game within the Survival Games. But remember, not every word starts with a capital letter. Only if it is the first letter the first word written after a comma, or used for someone's name or a country and city. Overall, it is a simple, nicely written story. C:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci