• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Orion Survival Games, entry for the map making contest

rubenb994

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, I participate to PMC contest. Yes, I believe in my map.
But... Yes, I think you're a great competitor andyes, your map is really cool. GG team Orion.
Aah thank you it is great to hear that our competion is sportive!
Too bland looking in my opinion. Some areas have no trees, structures at all, they are just big, empty areas. This is looking a little nice, still, I don't think the gameplay would amuse the most people.
As you can see the project is at the moment 45% done, which pretty much explains the emptiness you are speaking of. We are still working on re-landscaping some bits of the map to make sure it has added value to the gameplay.

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
with some more epic builds like dat bull and phoenix this map could be quite a worthy opponent to Team Imaginatio's map (my teams map XD)

rubenb994

Spectator
Reaction score
The map made it got onto the servers, so check out the map on the PMC servers and we would love to hear some feedback :D

Demeule Qc

Tribute
Reaction score
I unfortunately love it... :( Mine don't look to be selected by pmc :( GGguys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci