• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Organization v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you guys clan battle us?
We creamed #Royals and are hungry for battle. :3

-CaptainJS #UnitedLeader

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aedrift​
Number of Wins: 612 all together.​
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: I was Organizationv1​
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: Very active, unless I get moderator, I will have to leave. BUT, nonetheless, I will be a cheerleader and support you guys with all my heart<3​
Donor: Iron sponsor
Im sorry, but you have been denied, due to the reason that you are the leader of #Brotherhood

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
I here by request art of our skins and a mask with the Organization "O" to be put on my skin.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:xSwagGiraffe
Number of Wins:1218
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Played with pretty much every leader and teamed with them, they have past experience of my teamwork and pvp skills.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: Every day all dayyy.
Donor:Yep.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Knowledge of Experiences with Leaders: Played with pretty much every leader and teamed with them, they have past experience of my teamwork and pvp skills.
Amount of Time donated to the Organization[How active are you going to be with us?]: Every day all dayyy.
Accepted for interview! Join this teamspeak perlite.typefrag.com:5965 and we will do your interview as soon as possible. Thanks for applying!

M

MrKorrenian

Accepted, welcome to the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci