• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chosen One

Survivor
Reaction score
Dont give up! Always keep trying. And if you are a Christian. Start praying!
I am a Christian, and my name is Christian. Ironic. At least I didnt grow up in the Middle East or somewhere like that cause then I could be Christian the Muslim or Christian the Buddhist. That would be weird.

Macinator900

Spectator
Reaction score
ABSOLUTLEY! I completely agree. You might be 32 and be applying for an app when you are a heroin addict. But you could be an 8 year old whom is properly raised. I absolutely agree with you.
I agree to this as well, because there are some young ones who are actually smart and very mature. There could be a way for them to show their stuff.

I think that a spamguard should be implemented. The only issue I have is the 'VOTE 2!!' poping up a bazillion times...

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am a Christian, and my name is Christian. Ironic. At least I didnt grow up in the Middle East or somewhere like that cause then I could be Christian the Muslim or Christian the Buddhist. That would be weird.
That's good. I think......

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree to this as well, because there are some young ones who are actually smart and very mature. There could be a way for them to show their stuff.

I think that a spamguard should be implemented. The only issue I have is the 'VOTE 2!!' poping up a bazillion times...
I actually read that you can be a moderator under 16, but it has to be good application, which is an application that I think I submitted. Hope I get lucky! :) :) :)

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually read that you can be a moderator under 16, but it has to be good application, which is an application that I think I submitted. Hope I get lucky! :) :) :)
Im currently 16 and turning 17 soon. I had so much time and effort on the application. I hope i get the mod role. I hope you get it too. All the best!

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Im currently 16 and turning 17 soon. I had so much time and effort on the application. I hope i get the mod role. I hope you get it too. All the best!
Good luck my friend! Hope we can both get accepted! :)

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
So I wanted to start a forum post on something you would like to change about our community. My question is, what is the one thing you would change about MCSG and why? Yes, it's a risky post as lots of positive and negative things will be discussed but I want to hear your opinions. As a community that cares about it's playerbase, we want to hear from you. So please keep it clean, well spoken, and truthful, what would you change about MCSG?
bring back the old voting system or switch it up so its half and half in the servers or even make it so breeze island or other maps have their own dedicated servers or even..... make map4 by V isnt always an option until /skip occurs

ZeoXFatalis

Spectator
Reaction score
I for one think more map choices in the lobby would be better. Everytime I come into a server there is only 2 map choices and 1 skip option. Nobody really "skips" the choices given these days and the choices are usually always the same (SG4 & random other map) so maybe adding 1 or 2 more choices (random maps) would be great. It means a bigger variety and more satified players.

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
i think the server should add certant weapons from balkons weapon mod so that whoever gets a diamond sword doesnt instantly win (which mostly happens)
also there should be cornucopia rated chests out in other places of the map only a couple but still
it will change how everyone plays the game and will make sure it isnt too easy for people with fast comps etc

Julius345

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe if someone gets temp banned for the first time, reset their wins/points (they got from hacking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci