• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The one thing I would change about MCSG is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love this community and I understand that it can be very hard to deal with many requests, but theres one thing that I feel is lacking, the amount of moderators, or how active they are.

Im an average MCSGer playing normally, I might play more than usual, but anywho, When I go around my server list trying to find server, I almost go in to every single one to check how many people are left etc.
And it happens around once per day, of the 20-25 matches that I play, that I see a moderator, I think its a bit weak.

And when I go on the tekkit.mcsg.in, I see a lot of moderators. Well, I know the mods cant be around all the time, but it feels like they're not on at all some times.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
I love this community and I understand that it can be very hard to deal with many requests, but theres one thing that I feel is lacking, the amount of moderators, or how active they are.

Im an average MCSGer playing normally, I might play more than usual, but anywho, When I go around my server list trying to find server, I almost go in to every single one to check how many people are left etc.
And it happens around once per day, of the 20-25 matches that I play, that I see a moderator, I think its a bit weak.

And when I go on the tekkit.mcsg.in, I see a lot of moderators. Well, I know the mods cant be around all the time, but it feels like they're not on at all some times.
We need more moderators

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
T
It's not that hard to find Moderators on AU servers since there's only 6 servers, but sometimes they just go on TeamSpeak and talk about random stuff, I think they should actually work a little more.
Well, they dont get paid or anything for this, they are doing it on their own free time. so instead of complaining we should thank them.

Randard1200

Career
Reaction score
1. So much stupid staff. I.E My friend jayjay was playing on eu22 with this mod eshan and eshan was vidding and he banned jayjay for hacks even though he wasn't and it was proved and jayjay was unbanned about a day later.
2. So many hackers and a lot of the staff don't care, big names like ifrox are known to hack and staff have seen them but instead of banning they just deny it.
3. The point system is stupid, When I had 4000 points i'd lose 100 each time I died and its impossible to keep your points, the way it was in beta was much better.
4. Make a use for points, Let people sponsor there friends with points I.E a diamond costs 50 points but you can only sponsor once your dead.
Beta was no different you would lose like 50 when you had 100 points so I think the new system is better. People like zeejayy and sixzoseven keep their points

MadWizard

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been playing for a few months now and I like the new voting system, but I feel like it should be two random maps and not just (Map 4, and a random map). Since the update to MCSG I've noticed this a lot and I feel like having Map 4 up all the time defeats the purpose of the new voting system.

If it was possible I would make it where you have only one map up to vote for. You can either vote to play it or you can vote to skip. If you vote to skip the map will be selected at random. I don't know if that's even possible, but I think this could make the ability to play different maps a lot more possible... The downside to this style of voting however might be that donors might feel like they've lost a perk in getting to choose which map they want to play.

There is one last final thing I have noticed, but I'm sure it's been brought up multiple times.... Usually when I'm on there will be one or two people who just spam like crazy. It gets really annoying and sometimes they cuss a lot. Cussing normally doesn't bother me if you do it once, but sometimes they over do it and are just plain rude. I wish that moderators could be on to deal with this, but I feel like you guys are working on that at the moment, so this isn't that big of a deal at the moment.

Overall I love the server and am desperately trying to better my game in order to get my first win. I've come so close so many times and I'm also happy that there's a creative server up now. I introduced a friend to it and he loves it. Hopefully he'll start playing the games with me soon so I can win. Keep up the good work guys!

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
I think the servers are great the way they are just change the voting system

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Apparently the Sr. Mods are checking out the mod apps. Be patient because currently there are tons of mod apps. If a certain mod app is accepted, the Sr. Mods will arrange an interview for the new moderators.

A

Aedrift

I want the old lobby with the glass around it, and the old voting system personally.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
1 or 2 "Beta servers"!!
1 or 2 servers with all the beta settings!

Lefman_

Spectator
Reaction score
i think your servers are very good, but you must only temp ban people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci