• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Olympians [US] [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
Application :
Minecraft ID : xxxTrolMasterxxx
Do you have Skype : Yes, I have skype.
What is your Skype ID : jdvann11
Do you have TeamSpeak : Yes, I have teamspeak
Will you stay loyal : Yes, I will stay loyal to the clan.
What is your favorite map : My favorite map is either sg4, breeze, and Solar Frost.
Are you banned : No, I am not banned.
How many wins do you have : I have 581 wins.
Will you be active : I might not be active as much during the week because of school, but I will try my best to be on as much as possible.
Nuuuuu Join Element D: ily

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID : Synd87
Do you have Skype : Well its comyourtitis
What is your Skype ID : yourmom
Do you have TeamSpeak : teamspeak well i have a basketball team and i speak to them.
Will you stay loyal : Loyal Comyourtits
What is your favorite map : p3n15 4
Are you banned : UMM YES BANNED FORM SCHOOL
How many wins do you have : WELL WAT ARE WINS?
Will you be active :I will be running outside tomorrw
Wowwwwwwwwww....

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
@Flipzyy let me make this clear.
About asking Reunited members to join your clan? Knock it off. If you want a good, strong clan with friendship and teamwork, you shouldn't have to beg for players who are already in other clans. That's just not nice. Please stop, and if you do it again, I will warn other clans. I don't take kindly to loyalty and friendships being broken, and you wouldn't either.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
About asking Reunited members to join your clan? Knock it off. If you want a good, strong clan with friendship and teamwork, you shouldn't have to beg for players who are already in other clans. That's just not nice. Please stop, and if you do it again, I will warn other clans. I don't take kindly to loyalty and friendships being broken, and you wouldn't either.[/quote
How about shut up and get off my thread? Thanks :) If synd wants to apply then let him, last time I checked it wasn't your decision. He was in the ts having fun with a actually good clan. So if he wants to apply than let him.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
You asked 3 other of our members to leave and join your clan. Please stop.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
About asking Reunited members to join your clan? Knock it off. If you want a good, strong clan with friendship and teamwork, you shouldn't have to beg for players who are already in other clans. That's just not nice. Please stop, and if you do it again, I will warn other clans. I don't take kindly to loyalty and friendships being broken, and you wouldn't either.
Just saying its allowed and he diddnt steal him, he offered it to him a OFFER jesus people these days

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I asked 1 guy, synd... What did you not understand about get of my thread
I apologize for overreacting and I will leave your thread. However, according to defrasa and joshbillyjoe you also asked them to join...

It's all good now! :) Cheerleader please! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci