• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The old view distance is back.

Reaction score
I think it's 1 off the last distance but we are slowly returning it to see if it causes any new issues. If everything goes well this up, we will increase it again. It's currently set to 10 atm.
Okay, Because yeah it's still hard to find people especially playing solo games on big maps. It's really nice to have the distance so you can see people around the map and speed up the game.

InfamousEnergyyZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats odd because I was playing a game and a guy was 20 blocks infront of me and didn't see him

simonwilson123

Survivor
Reaction score
Sooo I pushed an update a few hours ago to increase the view distance back to what it used to be - what does everyone think?
(For those not sure what I'm talking about, the server view distance controls how far you can see people/other entities.)
So fix the au lag yet..... you americans dont care about us! Weve had lag ever since the achievement update...fix it already

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
So fix the au lag yet..... you americans dont care about us! Weve had lag ever since the achievement update...fix it already
Why would you think we don't care about AU? AU is our third biggest location, and out of all of the locations, costs the most to maintain. As ChadTheDJ said a while back, we've ordered a new AU server which people have said has much less lag, and our datacenter has told us that we should hopefully have the server by today.

L

Lululioness

Why would you think we don't care about AU? AU is our third biggest location, and out of all of the locations, costs the most to maintain. As ChadTheDJ said a while back, we've ordered a new AU server which people have said has much less lag, and our datacenter has told us that we should hopefully have the server by today.
:D
I love you.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
YAY! I love this! You should make a rule on not abusing tiny or something. I know people can still do it. But atleast people who record wouldn't :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci