• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecraft Sprint Function and it's advantage with MACS!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Why must I worry about it?
If you watched the video, you can see that mac users have a built-in BSM feature coming with the new update.

Does this not affect the way we ban people who use BSM?

After all, couldn't I just say I was using a MAC, when in reality, I'm using BSM?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If you watched the video, you can see that mac users have a built-in BSM feature coming with the new update.

Does this not affect the way we ban people who use BSM?

After all, couldn't I just say I was using a MAC, when in reality, I'm using BSM?
That is a valid point, however the pure fact that we should be worried in terms of how difficult MAC users will be to fight was the idea I was trying to converse about.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
All I can really say is, there are more aspects to PvP then just sprinting and swords.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
All I can really say is, there are more aspects to PvP then just sprinting and swords.
I know that well, however, continuously shooting someone with a bow will not be as easy anymore thanks to the new sprinting. Every tried to shoot someone multiple times in quick succession when they have BSM? It simply won't work.

Reaction score
This will be pretty unfortunate, but honestly, deal with it. It's not even THAT much more OP tbh. Yes, mac users will have an advantage, but we will live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci