• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Factor

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
:O
Singing :D

IGN : Lululioness
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Yes :)
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Kind of? It depends on the situation :p
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Nope :)
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : If It's not at stupid o'clock at night/in morning or I'm at school yes.
Do you have a good microphone? : It's decent :3
Accepted

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN : Darkrai202
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Sure! c:
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Fun > Winning
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Not particuarly, I'm mature in events like these.
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : Yeah, aslong as it suits my timezone.
Do you have a good microphone? : Yep

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : Darkrai202
Will you take MCSG Factor Seasons seriously? : Sure! c:
Do you take victory / defeat seriously? : Fun > Winning
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Not particuarly, I'm mature in events like these.
Will you show up to MCSG Factor events when you are scheduled to perform? : Yeah, aslong as it suits my timezone.
Do you have a good microphone? : Yep
Accepted

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN : AwesomnessFace
How would you respond to someone who is a good singer? : I would Be sure to let them know I think their singing is decent-great, by using a happy tone. If my tone were more blunt they would think I would hate them or something. I would reply like this- "Your singing to me sounds like it may deserve to be in the next round. (Make comment on some ways the singer changed pitch or something)"
How would you respond to someone who is a bad singer? : Definitely would make sure not to make them feel bad, I would respond with a sympathetic tone just to get the message through. I would reply something like this. "Your singing is good, but it doesn't match up to some others we have heard."
How would you respond to someone who is a decent singer? :
Do you know how to tell how well a voice is? : Sort of. I look for soft voice flow as the notes change. Make sure it isn't too loud or quiet.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Most of the time... In this case I will act as mature as possible.
Will you dedicate time to MCSG Factor and showing up to the events? : Yes, it's summer time for me so I have too much time. (Unless I am going on a vacation or something)

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : AwesomnessFace
How would you respond to someone who is a good singer? : I would Be sure to let them know I think their singing is decent-great, by using a happy tone. If my tone were more blunt they would think I would hate them or something. I would reply like this- "Your singing to me sounds like it may deserve to be in the next round. (Make comment on some ways the singer changed pitch or something)"
How would you respond to someone who is a bad singer? : Definitely would make sure not to make them feel bad, I would respond with a sympathetic tone just to get the message through. I would reply something like this. "Your singing is good, but it doesn't match up to some others we have heard."
How would you respond to someone who is a decent singer? :
Do you know how to tell how well a voice is? : Sort of. I look for soft voice flow as the notes change. Make sure it isn't too loud or quiet.
Are you someone who responds with inappropriate behavior? : Most of the time... In this case I will act as mature as possible.
Will you dedicate time to MCSG Factor and showing up to the events? : Yes, it's summer time for me so I have too much time. (Unless I am going on a vacation or something)
Alright, AwesomenessFace, I will poke on TeamSpeak you when I will interview you... Thank you for applying for a judge...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci