• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Maze Runner [20%]

Do you think this map is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducttape_ninja

Spectator
Reaction score

The Maze
(Based The Maze Runner)
I am currently in the middle of building a maze runner map for MCSG. I hope i get a positive response to this idea. If anyone has an idea about how to make it easy to navigate the maze please leave a comment. Also leave any ideas of little Easter Eggs I should put in!

Features
-24 Players
-About 200 block Radius
-Middle is 0,0
-With a middle area (glade) and a maze like the Book/Movie
-I promise I will add detail
-More Screenshots coming soon!
-Newest Screenshot shows off my new wall design

2014-11-06_23.37.48.png

1.jpg

Last edited:

ducttape_ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
You must detail those walls and add a lot of detail for this map to work out
Thanks for the advice. I am 20% done which is basically the maze walls, and center outlines done so the next 80% is all in the detail! :)

ducttape_ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
i dont like that corn
Could you say more than 'I don't like that corn'. Like what do you not like about it and how i should change it. If you are wondering about the iron box idea I based it on the cage that comes up every month in The Maze Runner book and movie.

lileroy

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks really nice if you would like some help with details and things like that you can msg me on skype lileroy123

Shmacked

Spectator
Reaction score
Could you say more than 'I don't like that corn'. Like what do you not like about it and how i should change it. If you are wondering about the iron box idea I based it on the cage that comes up every month in The Maze Runner book and movie.
It's accurate but if someone gets a stone sword, then everyone's pretty much screwed.

Kaprikornija

Spectator
Reaction score
Ola! I really like this map and I wish that it will be accepted :) But like they said you should make some details ;)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Like many other people have stated, the map itself needs a lot of work- it is still only on 20% but will need to be extremely detailed in order for it to be accepted.

I like the general idea though. :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even though it is 20% done, I am excited to see what else you're going to add, just remember, you should definitely go for making some pretty epic traps as well, it'll be really fun to play a game with loads of traps to avoid as well as other tributes. :D

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you should change the design of the cornucopia. When I was just starting my map, (Train Yard) the cornucopia was a big ditch and people didn't like it. I changed it and got more positive feedback. Reason for this being that if someone gets a stone sword, it's a lot harder to get away from them. Especially when the only way out is ladders, which are very slow. The bell just rung, I need to go. Try adding more details to the walls and make the big grassy area bigger :)

Fire

ducttape_ninja

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for you feedback! All feedback is appreciated!! From the feed back i have changed the spawn. And moved the crate/cage to the side of the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci