• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff The long awaited 2,000th post!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Miner already told you this, but BitoBain sends his regards. He also says that even though you've left, he really appreciated you and will be thinking about you throughout your ordeal with your mother.

Likewise, I've considered your presence on the forums to be wonderful, not only as a fellow poster but as a friendly face :) There are not many forumers that I can claim to be friends with, but you are one of the few, even if we don't speak much due to timezones (i cri evrytim)
As much as I wish I could claim otherwise, I have noticed that I am losing interest in posting, for longer than any other time before. I hope that it isn't the same with you, but I fear that it may be. Plus, with ever-stricter parental controls on my computer usage...
Well, as long as amazing people such as yourself are still on the forums, I intend to stick around as well. c: <3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone's replies, I am flattered. ^_^

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Miner already told you this, but BitoBain sends his regards. He also says that even though you've left, he really appreciated you and will be thinking about you throughout your ordeal with your mother.

Likewise, I've considered your presence on the forums to be wonderful, not only as a fellow poster but as a friendly face :) There are not many forumers that I can claim to be friends with, but you are one of the few, even if we don't speak much due to timezones (i cri evrytim)
As much as I wish I could claim otherwise, I have noticed that I am losing interest in posting, for longer than any other time before. I hope that it isn't the same with you, but I fear that it may be. Plus, with ever-stricter parental controls on my computer usage...
Well, as long as amazing people such as yourself are still on the forums, I intend to stick around as well. c: <3
This is certainly a beautiful statement. And do not worry, I've already notified about BitoBain, may his excellence be in our memories.. ;-;

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Congratulations on 2000! :D

It takes a lot of dedication to be able to post 2000 times and you sir have got it.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Congrats on 2000th post bud! I hope to see you making exceptional posts like always. I can't wait till you reach your 3000th post which will not be long at all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci