• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Kitchen (Crazy food map!)

Does this seem like an interesting/different idea for a map?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Well as the title explains, this is a Survival Games Map in a life sized kitchen!

Recently I've developed the idea to make a parkour map over various food items (cake, pizza, soda cans, etc). Then I think, how cool would it be to make it into an epic Survival Games map?
It has a lot of to be done on it. Im just creating the stuff to go into the actual arena. Now this map isn't your ordinary map, obviously. All the maps out there are related to nature, outdoors. Well I would like to introduce a new idea for maps (for me at least). Later on I shall put it on a private server to get people to help build. But for now, this is was I got in mind and so far.
Some details and info about the map:
* 24 player
* About.... 700 blocks in diameter
* First 'square' map
* There isn't a dome, it's a giant life size room
* Indoors
* You are MINIATURE (from what it seems..)

Screenshots of items:
The theme is someones birthday party (random) and the cornucopia is the 24 candles.

Heres an easter egg.

The soda cans

Thats it for now. Of course more will be added for sure. And this map will actually make clocks useful since it's mainly inside!
I could use some reveiws and critiques. Thanks
-Tinyoneo (tiny)
If you can't veiw the photos just click this: http://www.photoshop.com/users/CatsAreEPIC/albums/8d2f856fd8094857bb855e48e6e33ed8

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
haha, This is an awesome idea, I hope this will turn out well! :D

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by. Im slowly watching the votes....

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I had a similar idea once. Void map with floating candy everywhere. Donut cornucopia. :3

Might've been slightly high...

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is a great idea, and here are some opinions I have based off of the pictures.

1. Make the cornucopia more fair.

2. Use wool to make things look more together. In vanilla textures, iron, gold, and diamond make buildings and structures look choppy.

3. Somehow make it so you don't get fall damage by jumping off the candles...?

Tinyoneo

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a great idea, and here are some opinions I have based off of the pictures.

1. Make the cornucopia more fair.

2. Use wool to make things look more together. In vanilla textures, iron, gold, and diamond make buildings and structures look choppy.

3. Somehow make it so you don't get fall damage by jumping off the candles...?

1. I've been working more on the cake as the cornucopia and it's more different (since the picture was taken)
2. I've replaced the iron (I tested all my creations on multiple texture packs) with wool
3. They spawn in between the candle and the torch and I tested it on Survival mode and they do not take any damage since there is a block above you..\

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci