• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Imperial Remnant [US Team]

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: TOGOODBOYZ (You can just call me Alex)
2. What is your age? 14
3. What is your Skype name?: TOGOODBOYZ
4. How many wins out of games played do you have?: 306/1,883
5. How long have you been playing?: At least for one year.
6. Past Clans?: I have been in the Elements, I've owned a clan call Tomahawkers which was disbanded because leading a clan wasn't my type. I've been in dozen more clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, i have a great quality microphone.
. PVP Strengths: I am an all-around player and practice my PvP skills everyday. I am good with the fishing rod technique. Using flint and steel i am great with to, which i have taken down many people with. I am great at water fights. I can block hit really well, but i don't use that strategy. I use fishing rod technique and strafe. Using the bow and arrow i am real decent with to.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Fighting team in tight spaces.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Sadly no, but i am soon going to get iron donor ship.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: No.
12. How much time will you devote to The Imperial Remnant?: I am usually one all the time, so i would be donate most of it.

13. Extra Information: I am great PvPer, but no one has noticed how good I am. I have taken down teams of the best players and just players in general. I rarely team because i rather kill a good/bad opponent than team,but i would like to team with friends/clan members when i am bored. I want to show off my skills and earn that spot knight. If accepted tell me how can i earn it. This clan is new and seems like it would be the best in the future and want to be apart of it. My PC is not so good but i get at least 30-50 fps (just clarifying but i am soon getting a better computer and going to record.)
Thanks for reading my application. <3

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: TOGOODBOYZ (You can just call me Alex)
2. What is your age? 14
3. What is your Skype name?: TOGOODBOYZ
4. How many wins out of games played do you have?: 306/1,883
5. How long have you been playing?: At least for one year.
6. Past Clans?: I have been in the Elements, I've owned a clan call Tomahawkers which was disbanded because leading a clan wasn't my type. I've been in dozen more clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yes, i have a great quality microphone.
. PVP Strengths: I am an all-around player and practice my PvP skills everyday. I am good with the fishing rod technique. Using flint and steel i am great with to, which i have taken down many people with. I am great at water fights. I can block hit really well, but i don't use that strategy. I use fishing rod technique and strafe. Using the bow and arrow i am real decent with to.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Fighting team in tight spaces.
. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Sadly no, but i am soon going to get iron donor ship.
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: No.
12. How much time will you devote to The Imperial Remnant?: I am usually one all the time, so i would be donate most of it.
13. Extra Information: I am great PvPer, but no one has noticed how good I am. I have taken down teams of the best players and just players in general. I rarely team because i rather kill a good/bad opponent than team,but i would like to team with friends/clan members when i am bored. I want to show off my skills and earn that spot knight. If accepted tell me how can i earn it. This clan is new and seems like it would be the best in the future and want to be apart of it. My PC is not so good but i get at least 30-50 fps (just clarifying but i am soon getting a better computer and going to record.)
Thanks for reading my application. <3
Let me say this will be bad due to having to make it on an iPhone
Ign: Ixlegendz
Wins out of games: 170/1600
How long played: I've been playing mc for 3 years, mcsg for 1
Past clans: Fate Nebula Hurricanes
Working mic: Yessir
Strengths: Bow Rod FnS Jukes
Weakness: Teams of more than 3
Donor: Gold half a year (bought twice in a row)
Teamed: 3 members but with socially and Andy
Time divotion: Monday Friday and the weekends sometimes during tue wed and thur depends on HW
These two applications are PENDING , your applications will be dealt with Shortly!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci