• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Impalers [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrKorrenian

I hate to be the debbie downer of the group, but I don't think you should restart it.

There was a reason the clan originally disbanded. Tito no offense, but you were REALLY lazy when it came to doing clan stuff

I'd say with some hard work though, it could possibly go sucessful.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I hate to be the debbie downer of the group, but I don't think you should restart it.

There was a reason the clan originally disbanded. Tito no offense, but you were REALLY lazy when it came to doing clan stuff

I'd say with some hard work though, it could possibly go sucessful.
Dat Debbie downer! To be honest it's true, Tito you were really inactive Chris and I were majority taking lead you never dealt with applications after about 2 weeks and not talking with us, well you would talk to me but not too anyone else.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dat Debbie downer! To be honest it's true, Tito you were really inactive Chris and I were majority taking lead you never dealt with applications after about 2 weeks and not talking with us, well you would talk to me but not too anyone else.
Please Andy, you need to bring back this clan, I will DEFF join, and I will be dedicated to helping with apps or keeping the clan organazied and stuff #ImpalersReturn2013 the clan should be called ImpalersReturn not Impalers V2 if the clan comes back lol I really hope it comes back dude! This clan was hella good

Duane G

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: Snow_angel2000
2. What is your age? 12
3. What is your Skype name?: Duane.gaines1
4. How many wins do you have?: 175+
5. How long have you been playing?: January, Got minecraft jan, 4th
6. Past Clans?: I don't want to take about. Sorry its been such a bad adventure going through clans.
7. Working/Decent Microphone?: Yurp
8. PVP Strengths: Water, Bows, F&S
9. PVP Weaknesses: Water, Bow spam, F&S I run through it a lot, Sometimes on accident, :p
10. Do you have Donor/Sponsor? [Isn't Required]: Iron
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Several I can barely remember though but I've teamed with a few.

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
2. What is your age? 12
6. Past Clans?: I don't want to take about. Sorry its been such a bad adventure going through clans.
9. PVP Weaknesses: Water, Bow spam, F&S I run through it a lot, Sometimes on accident, :p
11. Have you teamed with anyone in the roster previously?: Several I can barely remember though but I've teamed with a few.
Clan disbanned like 2 months ago

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
This clans layout for the page looks top notch! :D

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2. What is your age? 12
The clan disbanded

BrightLights

Tribute
Reaction score
Plz Restart and i air conditionerr

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks for yhe support everyone get more me, I am going to discus it with Tito later

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Btw I'm Nova, And Will there be 3 leaders or 2? Idk if you talked about that yet.
Not sure but if we restarted we will make some changes. (Ranks, Application process when accepted, etc) yeah not sure yet Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci