• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Finally sense in one of you!
You guys get all mad at me for saying this is a terribly organized clan. There needs change, this thread hasn't changed basically at all since it was made, just a win requirement change. You need to interview people, you can't judge skill based on wins. As I see you don't want bad PvP'ers in the clan. You want this clan to win, to be the best. And right now, it is definitely not the best.
Maybe not the interviewing part, but I agree some changes need to be made :3

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): NewieLordArbiter

Wins(Must have 70+): ~115~

Skype?: Yes, Arch3r_K1ng

How will you help the clan?: I am good at PvP and I hope to participate in clan battles so this clan gets even more recognized

How much do you really like MCSG?: I love MCSG, it is literally the only thing I do when I play minecraft except for a couple PvP servers

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: No (I have teamed with a couple regular members though)

How often do you get on?: Every day if I can, sometimes not on weekdays with HW/baseball

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths- Trickshots, flint and steel, fishing rod Weaknesses- Strafing with a sword, I need to work on it

Favorite maps?: TSG2, SG2, Valleyside University, and SG4 (The last 2 are waaay overplayed thoiugh)

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
I've gotten 9 wins in the past 16 hours, currently at 173, Commander here I come! :)

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Ts_Legacy is in the netherians. Not sure if its a misunderstanding. Just saw it while looking at their thread.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): NewieLordArbiter

Wins(Must have 70+): ~115~

Skype?: Yes, Arch3r_K1ng

How will you help the clan?: I am good at PvP and I hope to participate in clan battles so this clan gets even more recognized

How much do you really like MCSG?: I love MCSG, it is literally the only thing I do when I play minecraft except for a couple PvP servers

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: No (I have teamed with a couple regular members though)

How often do you get on?: Every day if I can, sometimes not on weekdays with HW/baseball

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths- Trickshots, flint and steel, fishing rod Weaknesses- Strafing with a sword, I need to work on it

Favorite maps?: TSG2, SG2, Valleyside University, and SG4 (The last 2 are waaay overplayed thoiugh)
Accepted! Rank Captain

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree to this post so much! It is just too easy to get into this clan!
Here's what should change:
  1. Skype or TeamSpeak should be obligatory, so you could communicate with the rest of the clan.
  2. Minimum amount of wins increase. Maybe to 85 or so.
  3. Thread should be more organized.
  4. Get rid of the trusted list. It's completely and utterly useless.
FINALLY SOMEONE ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS. Seriously though some of the things this clan does NEEDS to be changed. We are getting to be a very successful clan and we need it to stay that way.

Also BurningFire im going to start a conversation so you can tell me the Clan Battle IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci