• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Salamancer101

Wins(Must have 70+): 282

Skype?: I'll pm you

How will you help the clan?: You know already.

How much do you really like MCSG?: On a scale from 1-10, 5,000

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: All of them except maybe Young_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on?: 14 hours a week.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths: Bows, Strafing, Strategy Weaknesses: Hackers, lag, using a fishing rod properly :3

Favorite maps?: SG4, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost

(Co-leader plz :3)

smallr

Career
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Salamancer101

Wins(Must have 70+): 282

Skype?: I'll pm you

How will you help the clan?: You know already.

How much do you really like MCSG?: On a scale from 1-10, 5,000

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: All of them except maybe Young_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on?: 14 hours a week.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strengths: Bows, Strafing, Strategy Weaknesses: Hackers, lag, using a fishing rod properly :3

Favorite maps?: SG4, Holiday Resort, Solar Frost

(Co-leader plz :3)
:D ACCEPTED CO-LEADER

ryangames

Tribute
Reaction score
I've never been in a clan before, but Imma try it out!
IGN(Ingame Name): rayyanboy123
Wins(Must have 70+): 96

Skype?: Yes, rayraygaming123

How will you help the clan?:I willl kill and destroy to get the name around so we can get more people
How much do you really like MCSG?: I think its kinda dumb how people hack but I still love playing

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: no but ive heard of them
How often do you get on?: Usually I play a lot but sometimes im not on skype

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strength: Sword and fishing rods weakness flint and steel.

Favorite maps?: SG4 Teweran sg 1 and 2,

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, one more thing. You guys need to start doing PvP interviews before accepting. Just because they have lots of wins, doesn't mean they're good. Sorry for all these new suggestions, but this clan is one of the easiest clans to get into, and that needs to change.

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, one more thing. You guys need to start doing PvP interviews before accepting. Just because they have lots of wins, doesn't mean they're good. Sorry for all these new suggestions, but this clan is one of the easiest clans to get into, and that needs to change.
Stop....

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
Stop what? This clan has basically no requirements besides the 70 wins, it is not well structured. If it is going to stay like this, non progressing, take me off the roster.
Uhm it is progressing. People are coming to us all the time, who cares about our requirements! If you wanna leave fine, leave. I could care less

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never been in a clan before, but Imma try it out!
IGN(Ingame Name): rayyanboy123
Wins(Must have 70+): 96

Skype?: Yes, rayraygaming123

How will you help the clan?:I willl kill and destroy to get the name around so we can get more people
How much do you really like MCSG?: I think its kinda dumb how people hack but I still love playing

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, or toby22?: no but ive heard of them
How often do you get on?: Usually I play a lot but sometimes im not on skype

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Strength: Sword and fishing rods weakness flint and steel.

Favorite maps?: SG4 Teweran sg 1 and 2,
Accepted Lieutenant!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhm it is progressing. People are coming to us all the time, who cares about our requirements! If you wanna leave fine, leave. I could care less
I think the only thing that should change is the trusted list (below 70) because people should just re-apply when they get the wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci