• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I am leaving the Hurricanes, but I am not leaving because of the slaughter also known as the clan war. I am leaving due to wanting to go to another clan. Sorry for seeming like a clan hopper but this is the longest I've been in a clan for. I hope we can all stay friends and play together. I think the downfall of us in this clan war was the fact that we never said anything on the thread. We also just picked people based on wins and not on SKILL. Goodbye.
Farewell Jermy this clan was not going well after the battle

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, good luck on another clan.

Also, every single one of us have skill.
Theres not one person here who doesn't have "skill"...
I mean, just because someone has more wins than me doesn't mean I can't beat them in a fight. I'm just saying only the people who were picked were who was on at the moment of the battle.

And also, Cupcake it's spelt Jeremy* :p

BrielleTanner

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name):TannerBoom8

Wins(150+ rule implemented 5/26/2013):150 :)

Skype/Teamspeak?(Required):Skype

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yes i Definetly Will I love MCSG

How much do you like MCSG?: A Ton i play everyday

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, , smallr?:Yes i haved teamed with smaller

How often do you get on?:Every Day except vacations

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weakness: Water Fights, Strentghs : Close Combat, Bow, Flint and Steel

Favorite maps?:Sg4, Solar Frost, Rugged Lands,

Only Clan Moderators, and Leaders can accept applications. Also no multi-claning unless you get permission from Leaders. NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be interviews held by Clan Moderators, or Leaders.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
~Let me just clarify something here~​

The Clan Wars loss had absolutely nothing to do with many people leaving. Some people were planning on leaving for a long period of time, some have their own personal reasons, which is perfectly fine. But the clan has been going downhill for a while now, and the loss just sparked a reaction, it made us realize that it was our time, and it was time for us to move on. DO NOT blame them for this, it is not their fault. Some people are leaving, starting their own clans.... I am also leaving the clan too, and so are many people. I, personally think since so many people are leaving it really isn't logical to keep the clan up, but that's up to you guys, not me. I've had a lot of fun with you guys; winning, losing, and preparing for Clan Wars (big derp), but I feel that it's my time to part.​

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
As many of you may know things haven't been going well for a while. And I am sad to say that my time has come to leave this clan. I have made so many great friends that I will never forget and will always be friends. As Mamiamato said I am not leaving as the result of the clan wars. That has absolutely nothing to do with why I am leaving. I am leaving because this clan is just not going anywhere anymore, and I have been thinking very hardly about leaving for the past few weeks now because some things were just not going well, but I wanted to stick with this clan, but now I have made my decision. Farewell Hurricanes I hope this will live on, but this will be the last time I say this #Hurricanes.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I also feel that it is my time to part. As Mamiamato24 said, this loss sparked everyone's need to leave. I love this clan and the many people in it, but it is falling downhill too fast. Thanks for making this a great experience guys, but It's time to leave. Thank you guys so much.

Thanks to:
smallr
Mamiamato24
PrivateCupcake10
toby22
Spencer0815
Yomega
ToeKnee
WhosRance
and I know I never really got to play with you, but a special thanks to:
BurningFire213

Farewell everyone, I hope this clan doesn't completely die, but for now, I'm parting.

*whoosh*

*im gone*

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Yup same here guys, I'm out, now Rollin with you guys, great friends, and alot of great personalities, but a few leaders, and I were planning to leave along with a few other members in clan wars, gl, don't disband
Mr...... Penguin.... Shirt....!!! ~Bursts to tears

I also feel that it is my time to part. As Mamiamato24 said, this loss sparked everyone's need to leave. I love this clan and the many people in it, but it is falling downhill too fast. Thanks for making this a great experience guys, but It's time to leave. Thank you guys so much.

Thanks to:
smallr
Mamiamato24
PrivateCupcake10
toby22
Spencer0815
Yomega
ToeKnee
WhosRance
and I know I never really got to play with you, but a special thanks to:
BurningFire213

Farewell everyone, I hope this clan doesn't completely die, but for now, I'm parting.

*whoosh*

*im gone*
NOOOO DONT DO DIS

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
~Let me just clarify something here~​
The Clan Wars loss had absolutely nothing to do with many people leaving. Some people were planning on leaving for a long period of time, some have their own personal reasons, which is perfectly fine. But the clan has been going downhill for a while now, and the loss just sparked a reaction, it made us realize that it was our time, and it was time for us to move on. DO NOT blame them for this, it is not their fault. Some people are leaving, starting their own clans.... I am also leaving the clan too, and so are many people. I, personally think since so many people are leaving it really isn't logical to keep the clan up, but that's up to you guys, not me. I've had a lot of fun with you guys; winning, losing, and preparing for Clan Wars (big derp), but I feel that it's my time to part.​
Nuuuuuuu
(double post was worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci