• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, and to clean up the roster I suggest changing the ranks to:
Member (150-200 wins)
Trusted Member (200-300 wins)
Elites (300+ wins)
I just think it will clean up the roster a lot, since people with the minimum win requirement are automatically Captains, which *that escalated quickly*.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
If u guys see me in a game and u have ur ussual 10 man team and I request a 1v1, can u please 1v1 me because teaming on people does not increase your skill at all. In fact it way very well make u a worse pvper. I also personally think u all need to improve your trash talking ways pvp skills. Just trying to help-iancool
Don't even start. This is basically the kindling to a flamewar, and you know that. If you want to tell them this, PM them, don't make a public announcement about it.

This thread is for the "Hurricanes" clan applications, and clan announcements, not arguing about the size of their teams, and their "lacking" PVP skills. Nobody died and gave you the right to prance around saying who's good at PVP and who isn't.

That came off a bit harsh, which wasn't my intention, but I'd advise you stop this, to avoid further arguments :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't even start. This is basically the kindling to a flamewar, and you know that. If you want to tell them this, PM them, don't make a public announcement about it.

This thread is for the "Hurricanes" clan applications, and clan announcements, not arguing about the size of their teams, and their "lacking" PVP skills. Nobody died and gave you the right to prance around saying who's good at PVP and who isn't.

That came off a bit harsh, which wasn't my intention, but I'd advise you stop this, to avoid further arguments :)
Thanks so much Duck <3
Yeah this thread has recently been going off-topic very often, so I hope we could reduce the spam and keep it solely for what it was meant for in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci