• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
actually no i dont have to tell you! its your responsibility to see the #HURRICANES and i was shooting you with arrows so move on. <3 I thought i did #Hurricanes but then i looked at chat and guess what? i didnt! :D
Well actually you did say #Hurricanes and I remember it. And then, after you died, you left right away after so you obviously didn't look at the chat. And, I told you to stop hitting me with arrows and you said you were kidding.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
There should be punishments for betrayal...
Similar to this:
Betray one member
Consequence: Kicked out of clan for one week
Betray two members
Consequence: Kicked out of clan for a month
Betray three members
Consequence: Automatic ban from the clan
Betray a leader
Consequence: Automatic ban from the clan
Betray a co-leader/moderator
Consequence: Kicked out of the clan for two weeks
All of these consequences could be lifted with an excuse that makes sense (Did not know they were part of the clan, recording for youtube, etc...). I think this would solve many arguments.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
But if they are recording the members should be told and in this case I wasn't...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
But if they are recording the members should be told and in this case I wasn't...
If they have video evidence to support their case then their kick/ban could be lifted, or shortened. You will also need evidence to accuse someone of betraying you (a video or screenshot). It will sort of work like Report Abuse.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
I mean going through all of this to report someone is a little excessive... I think that just a report that someone did betray and if they had witnesses then that should be efficient evidence...

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
XD you got my ign wrong on the rooster its wicky9722 its kool thoe mistakes happen.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
i never did #Hurricanes so get over it and plus i was trying to rec. :D
Just because you didn't say #Hurricanes doesn't mean that you suddenly aren't in the clan and can kill whoever you want. You need to be punished. If you become co-leader I will be very surprised and mad. It is not allowed to betray members. Thats such Bad Stuff.

And why is he becoming co-leader when he is on watch for BSM?

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
Just because you didn't say #Hurricanes doesn't mean that you suddenly aren't in the clan and can kill whoever you want. You need to be punished. If you become co-leader I will be very surprised and mad. It is not allowed to betray members. Thats such Bad Stuff
Yes, I agree that it is very Bad Stuff and why are you never on Skype?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Just because you didn't say #Hurricanes doesn't mean that you suddenly aren't in the clan and can kill whoever you want. You need to be punished. If you become co-leader I will be very surprised and mad. It is not allowed to betray members. Thats such Bad Stuff
It really depends if WhosRance did it on purpose. If he did it by mistake, without knowing, then we can just forget about this whole situation. But if he did it on purpose, and he was aware of it when he did it, then he should be punished.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
It really depends if WhosRance did it on purpose. If he did it by mistake, without knowing, then we can just forget about this whole situation. But if he did it on purpose, and he was aware of it when he did it, then he should be punished.
You really think he did it by accident? I guarantee it was not an accident and he even said he wasn't.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
You really think he did it by accident? I guarantee it was not an accident and he even said he wasn't.
Then he should be punished. I was trying to reason, but in that case consequences should be suffered,

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
Then he should be punished. I was trying to reason, but in that case consequences should be suffered,
Okay, I am just trying to make sure that he knows that if he betrays there will be consequences and I appreciate you being open-minded to the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci