• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
This is evidence of Noob calling us F'ers
Wait we were in breeze island and who cares i call you guys F***ckers u guys diserved it trolling me.And i did over react tbh and raged a bit but thats nothing to get me kicked out don't try when i'm not the one suppose to be kicked :/

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait we were in breeze island and who cares i call you guys F***ckers u guys diserved it trolling me.And i did over react tbh and raged a bit but thats nothing to get me kicked out don't try when i'm not the one suppose to be kicked :/
I don't wan't to start an argument, but just please let it go. Troll didn't really mean to kill you, he was just joking.

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't wan't to start an argument, but just please let it go. Troll didn't really mean to kill you, he was just joking.
I know i did lol guess you don't take jokes?Lawl lol jk.But i did sorry for over reacting just got mad because i need wins and it was realy a free win no offence troll.

kimaera_pro

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Kimaera_Pro (Main) + Randomrabit (Don't use any more.)

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 61 (Kimaera_Pro) 53 (Randomrabit) 114 All up.

Skype?(Required): Yes - Kimaera_Pro

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yes

How much do you like MCSG?: 9/10 - There is always hackers out there...

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: Nope

How often do you get on?: A lot. I play a few games a day.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weaknesses nothing really. I'm good with a bow and I win a lot just using flint.

Favorite maps?: SG 4, Terwearn Survival Games 2. Fav 2.

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): Kimaera_Pro (Main) + Randomrabit (Don't use any more.)

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 61 (Kimaera_Pro) 53 (Randomrabit) 114 All up.

Skype?(Required): Yes - Kimaera_Pro

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yes

How much do you like MCSG?: 9/10 - There is always hackers out there...

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: Nope

How often do you get on?: A lot. I play a few games a day.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: Weaknesses nothing really. I'm good with a bow and I win a lot just using flint.

Favorite maps?: SG 4, Terwearn Survival Games 2. Fav 2.
Accepted member. Interviewed already.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): hyperfuse03

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 121

Skype?(Required): hlvaradoaenry

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yes<3

How much do you like MCSG?: A LOT LIKE A LOT

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: YouNg_n_R3cKlEss

How often do you get on?: Almost everyday

PvP weaknesses/strengths? weakness fishing pole , strengths bowing

Favorite maps?: Lost Mine , Solar Frost , Demon Breeze

TylerthePandaHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): TylerthePandaHD

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 100

Skype?(Required):tylerjury45

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: Yes I will I have been very welling to join a clan but I was not sure which. I heard of the Hurricanes and I knew that they were a great clan and my friend told me to apply.

How much do you like MCSG?: I love MCSG I am now on everyday and am very dedicated to the servers and love to play them

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: I have been teamed with YouNg_n_R3cKlEss once in a skype call.

How often do you get on?: Daily about 10-14 hours a day (Depending upon what I am doing.

PvP weaknesses/strengths?: My strengths are to run circles around people while pvping. Another strength would be to bow people when under pressure i am very good. My weaknesses are being lit on fire by Flint and Steel. Another weakness would be to be bowed to death when trying to do a Melee attack.

Favorite maps?: Solar Frost, Lost Mine, Survival Games 4, Breeze Island, Valleyside University MoonBase9 and, Terwan Survival Games 2.

RockinBlocker

Survivor
Reaction score
vanilla_ice999 betrayed me directly. I said #Hurricanes. He did the same. So, he should be kicked or on probation in the clan. You can ask Smerbo, he was right there.

WhosNoobHD, if you're going to complain, betray, and call us a bad clan, just leave. Don't make us kick you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci