• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
U know the funny thing after the clan battle Bandits vs. Hurricanes when the Hurricanes won all the Bandits went the to the Hurricanes xD
I didn't even know where the clan battle was xD after everyone left the server I couldn't find them xD

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
Blitz, smerbo, smash. Take your fight to a private conversation please. It is annoying to get notified of your posts when all it is, is fighting. Please from everybody who feels the same as me. Thanks.
I am not fighting I am just simply trying to stop this argument Jermy

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
*Mod Application*

Wow! Finally I get to apply for a moderator! Wow, let's get started then. I think I should be a Hurricanes moderator because I've been in the MCSG community for an extremely long amount of time. I know how everything should work in this game and in a clan. I don't want to sound conceited, but many people I've spoken to online have said I am very mature for my 12 years of age. I agree to this statement, but it's really up to you how you perceive me as.​
Anyways, I am very active on the forums (I go on many hours a day) so I believe I will be caught up with everything that is going on in this thread. I've been in this clan long enough to know how to accept or decline applications, and I've been on these forums for long enough that I know how to manage a thread and to keep it clean.​
I am relatively decent in this game, and I've achieved 100 wins in a month and two days. I'm not the best MCSG player ever, but I will improve. I was part of the staff of a server for a few months, but I resigned for in activeness because I was addicted to MCSG. So I do have a bit of background experience with moderating. One of my jobs on that server was to produce videos, so I think I would be able to create some videos for this clan.

The Hurricanes is an amazing clan, and I would be honored to be a moderator for this clan. This clan is filled with absolutely amazing people, and I think being a moderator would give me more responsibility for this clan, which I believe I could handle. I've been in MCSG since April, so I've been through a lot on these forums, and in-game. My wins may not be convincing, but I consider myself as a decent PVP'er.

That's it. I hope you guys read this and take it into consideration. If there's anything else you would like to know, pm me or respond to this post. Have a nice day :)

Kthxbai
-Mamiamato24​

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
*Mod Application*​
Wow! Finally I get to apply for a moderator! Wow, let's get started then. I think I should be a Hurricanes moderator because I've been in the MCSG community for an extremely long amount of time. I know how everything should work in this game and in a clan. I don't want to sound conceited, but many people I've spoken to online have said I am very mature for my 12 years of age. I agree to this statement, but it's really up to you how you perceive me as.​
Anyways, I am very active on the forums (I go on many hours a day) so I believe I will be caught up with everything that is going on in this thread. I've been in this clan long enough to know how to accept or decline applications, and I've been on these forums for long enough that I know how to manage a thread and to keep it clean.​
I am relatively decent in this game, and I've achieved 100 wins in a month and two days. I'm not the best MCSG player ever, but I will improve. I was part of the staff of a server for a few months, but I resigned for in activeness because I was addicted to MCSG. So I do have a bit of background experience with moderating. One of my jobs on that server was to produce videos, so I think I would be able to create some videos for this clan.​
The Hurricanes is an amazing clan, and I would be honored to be a moderator for this clan. This clan is filled with absolutely amazing people, and I think being a moderator would give me more responsibility for this clan, which I believe I could handle. I've been in MCSG since April, so I've been through a lot on these forums, and in-game. My wins may not be convincing, but I consider myself as a decent PVP'er.​
That's it. I hope you guys read this and take it into consideration. If there's anything else you would like to know, pm me or respond to this post. Have a nice day :)
Kthxbai​
-Mamiamato24​
I'm speechless you should become on SG mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci