• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Blitz your not the nicest your kind of mean don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you should be clan mod
As from the book "Prince". "Man who rules should not be viewed as Nice Guy, but instead, be feared". ;) And by the way, you comment on everything, spam the thread like crazy, and constantly say things that I did wrong when I didn't even do them. You're saying "Blitz your not the nicest guy" did I ever say I was? At all? Now, stop accusing me of things I didn't do and such or I will tell a mod.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not spamming also get on Skype in an hour add minecrafter731 we need to talk

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Blitz your not the nicest your kind of mean don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you should be clan mod
I agree. Blitz you are a cool guy, but sometimes you do tend to act kind of mean towards other people.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree. Blitz you are a cool guy, but sometimes you do tend to act kind of mean towards other people.
Once again, As from the book "Prince". "Man who rules should not be viewed as Nice Guy, but instead, be feared". I'm getting tired of explaining this. And I am not mean torward people that aren't rude or disrespectful first. Just the thing is, if they are even slightly mean, I will destroy you. ;) For example, Smash. He is like "blitz u mean" so I threatened a mod. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I just looked there is no spam at all.
Dude, you right stuff like "lol funny" and you triple post and double post all the time, that is considered spam. It may not be spam on other threads, but this is a CLAN THREAD, anything that doesn't have to do with the CLAN is considered spam.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Once again, As from the book "Prince". "Man who rules should not be viewed as Nice Guy, but instead, be feared". I'm getting tired of explaining this. And I am not mean torward people that aren't rude or disrespectful first. Just the thing is, if they are even slightly mean, I will destroy you. ;) For example, Smash. He is like "blitz u mean" so I threatened a mod. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?
As a mod you should work to stop flame not continue it. Not trying to sound mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci