• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hurricanes (US Clan now recruiting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrock

Diamond
Reaction score
ACCEPTED CAPTAIN.
Thanks, But there is a problem im going to be gone on the summer and out of 100% I will be playin only 45% soo im sorry if i can't make it to anything and hopefully I won't get kicked for not being on the thread

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
how do i apply as clan mod
I don't think you can apply. The clan leaders make that decision, if I'm not mistaken. As much as I would love to be a clan moderator, they must select me as one. Besides, you're WAY too inactive to be a clan moderator.
Just sayin' ;)

Sheepboyz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): nevans_452

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 137

Skype?(Required):nevans_452

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: yes

How much do you like MCSG?:mcsg is probably my favorite multiplayer server

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: im not sure but I have teamed with other members in this clan

How often do you get on?:when I have donarship and free time I get on [most days]

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:im pretty good with a sword but im really good with a bow

Favorite maps?:solar frost, freeze island, holiday resort,

hurricanes

Reaction score
IGN(Ingame Name): nevans_452

Wins(100+ rule implemented 5/26/2013): 137

Skype?(Required):nevans_452

Will you be dedicated to this clan?: yes

How much do you like MCSG?:mcsg is probably my favorite multiplayer server

Have you ever teamed with BurningFire213, xlivusee, jcamotts, smallr, YouNg_n_R3cKlEss, maljack007, or toby22?: im not sure but I have teamed with other members in this clan

How often do you get on?:when I have donarship and free time I get on [most days]

PvP weaknesses/strengths?:im pretty good with a sword but im really good with a bow

Favorite maps?:solar frost, freeze island, holiday resort,

hurricanes
Well hi there. ACCEPTED MEMBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci