• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hunger Games - A Written Series - Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
  1. Name(this iswhat you will be called): Nick
  2. Age(choose your character's agefrom 12-18): 15
  3. Characteristics (tell me about yourcharacter): Pretty much the biggest douchebag throughout the entire series, but has a change of heart halfway throughout the series and loves one of the tributes and protects them with his dying heart. (Preferably CoDsNo65, but I'm chill with how you want to write the story.)
  4. Trait (what is your character best atdoing): Unlike everyone else in this series who says their character is good at running, I'd like my character to be a real man and not run like everyone does when they see a threat, this doesn't mean I'll die though. I'm a fan favourite and you're not GRRM. You can't kill the fan favourite.
  5. Favorite Weapon (anyweaponthat would be in theHunger Games): Gunna say bow and arrow here.
  6. District(make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 7
  7. Possible Teaming (list players also in theroster): My character isn't one to rely on a temmate, however he will fall in love with CoDsNo65 and protect him throughout the whole series.
I love you Cam <3

Also, I'm not saying you have to make my character win but give him a spectacular ending, such as a heartbreaking finale where he has to kill himself for Cameron or has to kill Cameron to kill Harry, much love my man.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
in the end i fight nick for the love of cameron, you can decide who wins :)
Also, I'm not saying you have to make my character win but give him a spectacular ending, such as a heartbreaking finale where he has to kill himself for Cameron or has to kill Cameron to kill Harry, much love my man.
Thank you both for applying; I will be using the website Random.org to determine who dies in what order so I cannot guarantee a death in the end of the story. I'll also try to write out the story with a conflict between you two, but it won't be word for word death like you want, it's all up to what the story leads to.

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. Name (this is what you will be called): IFlame
  2. Age (choose your character's age from 12-18): 15
  3. Characteristics (tell me about your character): Smart, but very aggressive and very hard to get trust of, also manipulative and makes people do what he wants.
  4. Trait (what is your character best at doing): Great jokes.
  5. Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): Spear
  6. District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 1
  7. Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): None.

Jyroz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Xyro/Aaron
Choose your character's age from 12-18): 14
Characteristics (tell me about your character): Ladies-Man, Cold-Blooded Killer
Trait (what is your character best at doing): Strategy
Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): Bow N' Arrow
District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 2
Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): next person 2 pick 2 moises
---------------------------------------------------------------

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Name (this is what you will be called): Beardy
Age (choose your character's age from 12-18): 15
Characteristics (tell me about your character): "False" pretty much a good actor, but tends to come off as shy, yet friendly.
Trait (what is your character best at doing): Manipulation
Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): Dagger
District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 4 #Oceans<3
Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): Well, I wouldn't say this character has a real team ;)

If OP delivers, this is genius.

FjRI || Catty

Career
Reaction score
  1. Name(this iswhat you will be called): Catty
  2. Age(choose your character's agefrom 12-18): 15
  3. Characteristics (tell me about yourcharacter): Is bad at surviving. Thinks she's funny but she's kinda lame. Laughs at everyone else's jokes and dislikes anyone that's too rude.
  4. Trait (what is your character best at doing): cursing and making life-threatening mistakes.
  5. Favorite Weapon (anyweaponthat would be in theHunger Games): Isn't very good at fighting so she takes a non-violent approach but may resort to throwing knives.
  6. District(make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 5 is the only one not full I think.
  7. Possible Teaming (list players also in theroster): will taem with anyone If they give loots.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that applied.

From this post there are 5 remaining tribute spots and 2 remaining Game Maker spots.

Signing up as a Game Maker isn't popular; if there are 24 tribute spots filled and no game maker applications, I will make those characters up.

Thanks again :)

Truebacca3979

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. - Applying for Tribute -

2. ---------------------------------------------------------------
  3. Name (this is what you will be called): JP
  4. Age (choose your character's age from 12-18): 14
  5. Characteristics (tell me about your character): Shy but fun cool once you get to know him, also good at lying.
  6. Trait (what is your character best at doing): Tricking people
  7. Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): Bow
  8. District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): 10
  9. Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): codsno65 and jordyy_

Virosae

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. Name (this is what you will be called): Ethan
  2. Age (choose your character's age from 12-18): 16
  3. Characteristics (tell me about your character): Clever, creative, witty, and scrawny
  4. Trait (what is your character best at doing): Thinking my way out of impossible situations.
  5. Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): NoHacksJustRodRod
  6. District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): I'm the reserved one for 7 :)
  7. Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): Kenna (Below)

Applying for my girlfriend because she wrote the application but is too introverted to post it :).
  1. Name (this is what you will be called): Kenna
  2. Age (choose your character's age from 12-18): 15
  3. Characteristics (tell me about your character): Scary, smart, athletic, and AdoRable
  4. Trait (what is your character best at doing): Amazing dagger throwing, Good annihilating, fanatical warrior. (Uhm, Bellatrix?)
  5. Favorite Weapon (any weapon that would be in the Hunger Games): Umm... I want to say daggers but Ethan says that the closest thing in the Hunger Games is sword... so sword.
  6. District (make sure you do not pick a district that is full): Whatever Ethan is.
  7. Possible Teaming (list players also in the roster): Ethan

Last edited:

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Small update,

I have removed the reserved spots because those people didn't apply in time, meaning there is more room for people to join.

wtf2shens Hopefully you do not mind but I moved you from District 7 to 6 because Ethan wanted to be in the same district as Kenna. If you want to be moved to another district send me a PM.

That's all.

5 tribute spots and 2 game maker spots are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci