• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Huahwi Theory

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone knows Huahwi, fun-loving asian dude who is good at fighting 12 year olds in block game, but do you REALLY know him?

Garry, the man behind Huahwi, kinda shares the name with Gary, the fun-loving snail from the hit kids show, SpongeBob. Coincidence? I think not! Huahwi is known for using a fishing rod, while Gary lives among the fish himself!

We all know SpongeBob's minimum wage job can't afford prime real estate in Bikini Bottom, but Gary caught on. With SpongeBob skipping work so much to play with Patrick and Sandy, Gary had to get a second job to keep the bank from foreclosing their house. Snails can't really do much, so he had to resort to pole dancing...

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! POLE DANCING ISN'T APPROPRIATE FOR THIS FORUM ITS PG! BLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!"

Well jeez, maybe if you didn't cut me off...Fishing pole dancing.

Still not making sense?

Take the 2 names Huahwi and SpongeBob, and rearrange all the letters. You get 3 words:
Bug Bioweapon Shh

What do these words mean?

Well when Huahwi is browsing his computer watching "snails fishing pole dances" or anything else people do with their free time, he sometimes gets virus from the websites he visits. A computer virus is also known as a BUG.

Now one of the bugs he got on his computer was controlled by Gary, who managed to learn computer skills from the free time he used to have. This bug managed to gain all of Garry's computer files, including his BIOWEAPON plans. Now Garry, when realizing his computer was compromised, managed to make a deal with Gary, Garry would financially support Gary with the house and debts of careless SpongeBob, as long as Gary didn't tell anyone of Garry's Bioweapons (the use of the word SHH).

Garry had to find a way to make money to support Gary, so he started his YouTube channel.

Its the Illuminati.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading this :D Thank-you for putting it up. This has sort of inspired me to start watching Huahwi's videos...

Reaction score
It's Huahwi.
La Huahwi has 6 letters.
Le Hoohahwee does YouTube.
UTube is a shortened version of YouTube.
Multiply 6 by the letters in Utube. That's right. 30
If you divide 30 by characters in Lemonz87 (Garry's Bud)=3.75
Now subtract .75. You get 3. Triangle has 3 sides which is...
A symbol of the illuminati. Putting that aside...
This is a acrostic poem inscribing the word "Illuminati"
Is loominarty cunfermd?!?!!11?!1?!1?1!!??!?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci