• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): TheLivestreamerThatSavedYourAssInHellGamesTwo
Age(required): OlderThanyou
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I'm livestreaming this :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): god knows
Can you record?: Ofc not
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): NOOO, Please dont subscribe to RQSPLIT www.youtube.com/rqsplit :p
How many subscribers do you have? 351 - 1 = ?
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I'm last in life
What timezone do you live in? Who needs sleep
Additional info: I own you.

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(required):Kurtkabang77
Age(required): 14 turning 15 in may
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): It sounds like a bunch of fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): umm probably towards the bottom i joined in january and have 2 wins :p
Can you record?:Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes i do, its kurtkabang77 but i just started it two days ago and have 1 video up
How many subscribers do you have? i have 2
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: i dont play anything else that has leaderboards
What timezone do you live in? central
Additional info: please accept me this sounds awesome

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN(required): Golden_Spec
Age(required): 14
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because was never in one :p seems fun from what i heard.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 769
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 38
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?:
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8
Additional info:Hi

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN(required): TheLivestreamerThatSavedYourAssInHellGamesTwo
Age(required): OlderThanyou
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I'm livestreaming this :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): god knows
Can you record?: Ofc not
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): NOOO, Please dont subscribe to RQSPLIT www.youtube.com/rqsplit :p
How many subscribers do you have? 351 - 1 = ?
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I'm last in life
What timezone do you live in? Who needs sleep
Additional info: I own you.
pls accept, i fan. :)

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN(required): gcb99
Age(required): 13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because its something special I dont wanna miss
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): about 20.
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes in the signature
How many subscribers do you have? like 70-80
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Not really, only hive a bit
What timezone do you live in? European Middle Timezone
Additional info:Im excited :D

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN(required): _zeX99_
Age(required):13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Becouse i deserve it, and im one of the best PVP-ers in here. No not being arrogant it is true.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): I got around 290 wins or something
Can you record?: I cannot
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I don't
How many subscribers do you have?
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I usualy just train on other PVP servers thats about it.
What timezone do you live in? UTC/GMT +1 hour
Additional info: You really should invite more EU pro players, it really wasn't fair last time.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN(required): ShaunDepro97
Age(required): 15
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because I like winning.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): AU - 50 wins.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Raredepro
How many subscribers do you have? 2
What timezone do you live in? UTC+10:00
Additional info: I leik turtles

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): maxiscool24
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I love hell games! And why not?
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): Like 27, but i havent played in a while
Can you record?: Yes!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes!
How many subscribers do you have? Like 45
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Yes, faction servers and MCSmash and Mchavoc, where im ranked like 10 in lvl
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info:I love hell games!

I_Am_Fire

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN(required): I_Am_Fire
Age(required): 15
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because i didn't get to be in the last ones, and it looks really fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): Around the 700's worldwide
Can you record?: Yes, i have Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I just made one, so it isn't very filled right now.
How many subscribers do you have? 4? lol
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Not really anything else Minecraft related
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Time
Additional info: I WILL BE PICKED THIS TIME!

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): plg21
Age(required):13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required):it's pretty awesome, and I've been a game maker for the first one, but I missed the second one so I would like to just s
Be in it the time, see what it feels like to be on the other side of the spectrum
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): i have a good Amount of wins ;)
Can you record?: no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no
How many subscribers do you have? Over 9000
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: yea, I'm perma banned from the walls
What timezone do you live in? eastern US (don't know the exact time zone) I guess same as max
Additional info: I am smexy

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think I'd qualify with my stats XD. Still might apply though.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): fatmannumbah8
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): This event seems like a blast and i've watched it youtube, it seems fun and unique. Plus, it is more realsistic
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 617
Can you record?: Yes, But i prefer not to it lags up my game. If it is an abuoselty must i'll record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes (PloopyLoopy) I don't upload much vids.
How many subscribers do you have? 5
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: The hive (i dunno where i am), 1337builder (No leaderboard).
What timezone do you live in? North American Eastern Time Zone
Additional info: I own a succesful clan on mcsg, I am freindly and easy to cooperate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci