• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hell Games 3-You Ready Bro? {Apply Here}

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(required): deadkillz
Age(required): 12
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because i saw the last one and i was like :0 i want to be a part of this EPICNESS!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required):I think im near the 700 ish not to sure i have 186 wins
Can you record?: yes i can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes yes i do
How many subscribers do you have? 139
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I also play on hive the screenshot of the leaderboards i was 95th but i am more up now :D.
What timezone do you live in? Gmt but i can adjust to any timezone.
Additional info:[/quote] I am a try hard and i am a good player so i think i have a shot of winning the hell games.

E

EagleMan

IGN(required):EagleMan280601
Age(required):11
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I have been playing MCSG since June 2012 and have never been part of anything like this.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): 5 wins. 200 bounty
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 10
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: Not really
What timezone do you live in? AEST
Additional info: I LOVE PLAYING MINECRAFT

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
IGN(required): deadkillz
Age(required): 12
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because i saw the last one and i was like :0 i want to be a part of this EPICNESS!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required):I think im near the 700 ish not to sure i have 186 wins
Can you record?: yes i can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes yes i do
How many subscribers do you have? 139
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I also play on hive the screenshot of the leaderboards i was 95th but i am more up now :D.
What timezone do you live in? Gmt but i can adjust to any timezone.
Additional info:
I am a try hard and i am a good player so i think i have a shot of winning the hell games.[/quote]
I love how you applied the second the cap was hit XD.

Reactions: Sam

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN(required): TrollGustaTroll
Age(required): 13
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): Because i think it would be cool for subscribers on youtube to see some more minecraft pvp and get these games very popular
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): i have 32 wins and idk where i am on the leaderboards
Can you record?: Of course
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes i do
How many subscribers do you have? 232 and i am partnered so i can upload this to the fullscreen hub if wanted
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: No i am dedicated to MCSG
What timezone do you live in? Us central
Additional info: I have an afro and i love cheese sticks

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
i am so excited. i know i probably wont get accepted, but cant wait for the reaping list...

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN(required): GibboAssassin
Age(required): 18
Why do you wan't to be a part of this event? (required): I've heard a lot about these Hell games and I am intrigued by the game type and how its run. It seems like a good game type that I would like to be involved in as I have previously heard good reviews to these Hell Games and many people that have played or watched or even heard things from friends who have played/watched have given good reviews. I would like to be apart to see the games for myself and see how the actual games work from a Tributes point of view.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?(required): No idea, here are my stats http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/GibboAssassin/ I don't really care for leaderboard placements and I prefer to just play games for run and such.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, its called GibboTV2011 and I am currently trying to upload more but I am very busy with my position here and my high position (Head Admin) at MCTF2.
How many subscribers do you have?: 79
Do you play anything other then MCSG? If so, where are you located on their leaderboards?: I play on the MCTF2 servers but the leaderboards are currently broken.
What timezone do you live in?: GMT.
Additional info: I like the concept of the Hell Games and how well thought out they are. You have done well to revamp the MCSG game type and make it a little bit harder for the pros to actually win a game as a lot of people require name tags and such to actually hunt down players or team mates to tell them where other people are when they are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci