• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Great Pyramid

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok this is getting stupid, new ip already. i tryed fixing the problem by using DNS or somthing but found out it costs money :( ill try to contact my internet provider in the future but untill then. 92.29.130.166 :mad:

richa-da-3rd

Tribute
Reaction score
i finally finished my puzzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and josh what should i do about the room after?

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ummmm after removing the bottom of the dome to terraform i have been trying to copy a new dome on over the top but end up getting two domes which for some odd reason i csnt get the new dome size to match the original. Whilst i am still trying would anybody who is good with mcedit or anything like to come and take a crack at it. your help would be really gratfull so if u think u can do this pm me thanks :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map server will be down for a couple hours whilst i am out watching the expendables 2 yay it will be back up later tonight :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci