• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Goodwill Gift Games

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I thought I'd take a leaf out of thatnerdguy's book on MinecraftForums and start a thread where people can give away games, whether that be purely out of goodwill, or that you don't want them cluttering up your digital platform of choice's inventory, whatever the reason you can do it here.

The MCSG forums seem like a relatively close-knit community, so i'm surprised that it hasn't been done until now. I have but a few rules that I feel are in keeping with the spirit of both thatnerdguy's original idea, and the rules of MCSG.

Here they are:
- Donated games are given out of good spirit, do not necessarily expect to receive something in return.
- Please don't hog all of the games that people post on here.
- All games given by charitable users, are given on their terms, if they say they'll only give it through PMing them you're email, they don't have to change their decision.
- Nothing illegal, IE no posting links to pirated games, and no giving away pirated or stolen games.
- No disobeying the terms of the game's publisher, if you are aware that they are against something like this, DON'T DO IT
- If you are to claim a game, please post that you have got it, so that others don't continue trying to claim it.
- Don't feel guilty if you do claim a game, people are giving these out of good will, they will hold nothing against you.
- Don't feel you have to give a game if you take one.
- Don't pressure people into giving games to you.
- Do not beg for games.
- Let people know when a game has gone, either using a strike-through or a comment.

If I am asked to remove this by a moderator I will do so immediately.
Here is thatnerdguy's original MinecraftForum thread:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1088517-the-goodwill-thread-free-gift-games/

I'll kick off the donations with:
- 5x Dota 2 (Steam)
- Stealth Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad Deluxe (Steam)
- Dead Pixels (Steam)
- 3x Magicka (Steam)

Just send me:
your email
or
your steam username
or
a link to your steam profile

Email is best, because otherwise you have to accept a friend request before I can send you it.

Don't believe me? Here's proof:

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Also, 10 days free WoW, I don't freeking play it:
wfjnft-ej9r-nefyw6-22zj-t26862

Just make sure you post to tell everyone and me if you have used it.

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
- Minecraft account
Username: japipapi

PM me for the password.

I'm not giving it away anymore.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
WTF, why you giving your Minecraft account away?

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
I found out today I've got 9 exams at the end of the year, and 6 5000 word essays to do for coursework. And I really don't have the willpower to keep myself off of this game. Sorry I applied for the LotR thing but I really don't have the time now.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I found out today I've got 9 exams at the end of the year, and 6 5000 word essays to do for coursework. And I really don't have the willpower to keep myself off of this game. Sorry I applied for the LotR thing but I really don't have the time now.
Seems legit, and it's fine about the building role, education comes first.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can i get a dota 2 key, a friend of mine has got a key from a friend.. And i would like to play with him.. :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Vouched, Dota 2 is epic, I've only ever played Frozen Throne Dota so it's quite confusing though ;P

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Can i get a dota 2 key, a friend of mine has got a key from a friend.. And i would like to play with him.. :)
They're in my inventory, and I can't get keys, so if you send me your steam name or your email I can send you it. It's annoying that I cant just post keys, otherwise I would and just let people take them.

Fred_the_plynth

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank god, I have only 7 exams at the end of the year, they double counted two of them. I might have a bit more free time then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci