• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Will we be gud clan again?

• Nah m8

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • ezpz clan

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • YAS!

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Lolno, obo sux

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • With hakkys123[Sench], hehe no chance

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 14
What is your InGame-Name?: TheHypster /Shrypx
Wins / Games played?: 13/113
Skype Name: hypster.private
Past Clans: NoCry, Phayron, Eternal...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Beacause it's a good clan and i meet people in it!
Declined.
How old are you?: 15,almost 16
What is your InGame-Name?: theAhmed
Wins / Games played?: 222/768
Skype Name: ahmed.skomorac
Past Clans: BubblesEU
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:
I want to play competetive pvp in stable clan,my previous clan disbanded and I dont want to change clan every week.I can handle in intense and important situations,I wont play mc so long that's why I want to end in clan and play hard pvp few months,atleast test me :)
Accepted - add my skype.
What is your InGame-Name?: dante289
Wins / Games played?: 1254 / 6088 (all my accs)
Skype Name: anduchirita
Past Clans: WarGodz , Retro , Phoenix , Zotikus , Lycaon , Delusion , Reflex etc.
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: I want to join the generals cause when i was a smaller and a weaker player i was a really big fan and i always wished to join this clan when i get bigger in the community and a better player. also i recommend accepting me because i have a good english and i wish on getting accepted really much . Thank you for reading this application , hope i would get accepted XD
Accepted - add my skype.
What is your goal here? Still mad for being declined? I'm sorry you're suffering from the denial.

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your InGame-Name?: Rowzzz
Wins / Games played?: 1030/4100 (Rank 69) :3
Skype Name: im.rowz
Past Clans: RomanianStars (Elite),WarGodz (Captain), Fexium (Member), Astrum (Member-Elite),Skittles (Member),Inspirets (Member),Sinister (idk), Retro (idk
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Bcuz OMAR is my life <3 <3 (jk he's not :3 )

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Past Clans: RomanianStars (Elite),WarGodz (Captain), Fexium (Member), Astrum (Member-Elite),Skittles (Member),Inspirets (Member),Sinister (idk), Retro (idk
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Bcuz OMAR is my life <3 <3 (jk he's not :3 )
Accepted - add my skype.

ChirryCash

Survivor
Reaction score
<3

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
What is your InGame-Name?: Ledger
Wins / Games played?: 500/1300
Skype Name: live:karl.nilsson1700
Past Clans: Retro, Ismerize, Vion, Proxy, Area Sixth, etc...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Since I have friends here and this seems like one of the few decent clans left out there.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
What is your InGame-Name?: Ledger
Wins / Games played?: 500/1300
Skype Name: live:karl.nilsson1700
Past Clans: Retro, Ismerize, Vion, Proxy, Area Sixth, etc...
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?: Since I have friends here and this seems like one of the few decent clans left out there.
Accepted!

SirfilipWhd

Experienced
Reaction score
How old are you?: SirFilipW
What is your InGame-Name?: 13
Wins / Games played?: 500/2600
Skype Name: Wangblads
Past Clans: Generals
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:i like obo

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: SirFilipW
What is your InGame-Name?: 13
Wins / Games played?: 500/2600
Skype Name: Wangblads
Past Clans: Generals
How come you want to join The Generals, [Detailed, increases chances, not rly derp]?:i like obo
Accepted!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci