• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forums Are IP Banned At School!

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
stepz to getting ur mlg unblocked sites::;;::
1. go on xX_google_chrome_Xx
2. search spotflux and install
3. go on websites

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Just wait until you get home to get on the forums ahha.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Same thing happens at my school. So I may or may not of casually snuck my way into the IT Server rooms and planted a small USB into one of the server boxes that allows me to change what websites you can visit.

Just saying... ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to school web filters.
My friend got bored and started playing hearthstone in the school computer. The teacher saw him and he was like "CUT OFF THAT POKERY GODDAMNED GAME YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GAMBLE IN OR OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL". He almost got a suspension too. It's just school's rules for stuff like this. They believe everything's extreme and violent. So they block a lot of stuff.

Also, you should just feel lucky you have wifi in your school :p In our school being on your phone or tablet while in school (or breaks, except if you need to call someone while LEAVING the school). The only wifi provided is when you have a 3G plan in your phone (in Greece 20% of the schools only have public wifi)

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
The forums used to always work but for whatever reason there now ip banned. I don't know I it was MCGamer or IT Admins but it sucks because I now can't get into the forums. I'm thinking maybe it was because a was using a browser called "Tor Browser" which keeps u browsing anonymous and they can't block any website at school on this browser. Watching twitch streams in class and going on forums is so much fun at school but RIP forums from Mon to Fri 9 AM to 3:30 PM :/
My school hasn't blocked it <3!

Bradyy_

Tribute
Reaction score
I used a VPN (Puffin App) to get past the school filters, until the school got a list of all students who accessed the WIFI with one... so watch out lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci