• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft ID: yoyofrotto
Wins: 535
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) yoyofrotto
Got A Mic: Yes
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: A lot with Ouch soul and kerbals some with soggy and angel
PvP Strengths: Fishing rod fns bow 1v1s
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers Teams of 4+
You were already denied.
Please wait 7 days to reapply.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
For all those pending, getting on the teamspeak will be useful because the more people in Forgotten you play with, the more we can get to know you so that we can judge your application better!

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Is there an application for the build team? I would love to join that.

1999rocks

Spectator
Reaction score
And, since I now have more time to play, here's my app.
Minecraft ID: 1999rocks
Wins: 270
Got Skype/TS: Yup. Both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) Soccer2736
Got A Mic: Ye.
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Very often while i was in The Rebels. Friends with both leaders, most officers know me, and am friends with many members.
PvP Strengths: Bow, FNS, <mah fav) Water fights.
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+, obnoxious obvious hackers.

EDIT: I will be buying donor very soon.

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Farewell I guess. Had a good time in the team, just a lot of stuff happening, and I don't feel bothered to stay on the team. I will miss you all, and I don't know if I will go on the TS. As of now it is a no, so I guess you can message me on Skype, but that's about it. I will miss you all.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Farewell I guess. Had a good time in the team, just a lot of stuff happening, and I don't feel bothered to stay on the team. I will miss you all, and I don't know if I will go on the TS. As of now it is a no, so I guess you can message me on Skype, but that's about it. I will miss you all.
I will miss you so much Nitro baby...

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you only quitting the team, or are you quitting MCSG?

Nitro_Elite

Career
Reaction score
Are you only quitting the team, or are you quitting MCSG?
At the moment I am not sure. I'm going to my friends for tonight and tomorrow. I will have Skype on my phone so anyone can contact me there. I just need time to think, not feeling so great right now.

20s

Career
Reaction score
Not even the taste of cat can cheer me up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci