• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drift

Minecraft ID: Aedrift
Wins: 110, but I'm better than most people think. My donor ran out, and have been working on a map that was recently finished, so I had no time to play.
Got Skype/TS: Yes, I have both.
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) ae_drift
Got A Mic: Yes, really bad, but I have one.
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Leaders: I have played with Soul a couple times... Soggy I played with back when I was bad. Talk to him a lot, though. Officers: I haven't really played much with the officers except for Tironas a couple times.
PvP Strengths: Bow and arrows, fishing rod, strafing, critical hits, water fights, mountain fights, better weapon, better armor, and good fps :3
PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 4+, no weapon, no armor can be a problem, no bow and arrow(s), cute skins, Demons Breeze (my computer is bad.), Ice fights.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
officials? You mean officers?
honestly if you keep asking when you are going to be accepted there is a higher chance of getting denied so stop asking! BTW I made it to Poland

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
honestly if you keep asking when you are going to be accepted there is a higher chance of getting denied so stop asking! BTW I made it to Poland
Cool! Hope the rest of the trip is fun! Poland seems like a cool place

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Aedrift
Wins: 110, but I'm better than most people think. My donor ran out, and have been working on a map that was recently finished, so I had no time to play.
There is always time to play! You just have to make it happen.

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Lovelights
Wins: 91
Got Skype/TS: Both!
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It): LovelightsMC
Got A Mic: Yep
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: Starting to :]
PvP Strengths: Taking on 2-4 member teams, bows, strategical retreat, taking on hackers (Strange ikr?)
PvP Weaknesses: Flint and steel, running away, parkour xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci