• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol i wrecked you dolan

**And stop saying you guys were rusty as an excuse. It's your fault you've been playing league and your "skill" you once had isn't what it was. With that being said, it's only going to make Soul want to try harder. You guys are finally getting the competition you asked for.
banned from thread

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, give someone taste of the glory and now they want it all. These conversations disgust me just like other clans in the past. Known clan or not, still new. We're not all high and mighty, but I am not about to stand around and let a new clan push us around.

Last edited:

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, give someone taste of the glory and now they want it all. These conversations disgust me just like other clans in the past. Known clan or not, still new. We're not all high and mighty, but I am not about to stand around and let a new clan push us around.
#betterthanbraveheart

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Ik this is late but i really want to say it
yea we lost and we were rusty, and maddy said it is our fault. Technically, its not. Sector Six may have been starting I believe, but we had no challenge due to the clan community, not ourselves. Playing mcsg as we did before may have even caused us to disband due to the fact that no one could ever beat us. We are back, yes rusty, but now you guys are going to see what happens when we practice mcsg. There is a reason why we haven't been overthrown in a clan battle (first to 3 for example), it is because we know what we are doing and we have been doing for a long time. My last words on this matter to sixzo would be
Don't forget the Forgotten, you will regret it.
Btw this may just be a ton of nonsense that doesn't make any sense, i tend to do that.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Ik this is late but i really want to say it
yea we lost and we were rusty, and maddy said it is our fault. Technically, its not. Sector Six may have been starting I believe, but we had no challenge due to the clan community, not ourselves. Playing mcsg as we did before may have even caused us to disband due to the fact that no one could ever beat us. We are back, yes rusty, but now you guys are going to see what happens when we practice mcsg. There is a reason why we haven't been overthrown in a clan battle (first to 3 for example), it is because we know what we are doing and we have been doing for a long time. My last words on this matter to sixzo would be
Don't forget the Forgotten, you will regret it.
Btw this may just be a ton of nonsense that doesn't make any sense, i tend to do that.
Exo, you're wrong in something. Almost everyone in the clan community still do not get this. Experience and the strive to obtain chemistry are lost causes. Example: Tiro. Tiro was in Titans at one point, but never obtained the chemistry. He tried so hard to get it, but no never even got a touch of it. Now how does that correlate to what we're talking about? Chemistry is formed when the clan is made or when a new member gets in. It may somewhat develop a little, but the main meat is at the time stated before. Clans do not get really get good over time, they get good in an instant.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Exo, you're wrong in something. Almost everyone in the clan community still do not get this. Experience and the strive to obtain chemistry are lost causes. Example: Tiro. Tiro was in Titans at one point, but never obtained the chemistry. He tried so hard to get it, but no never even got a touch of it. Now how does that correlate to what we're talking about? Chemistry is formed when the clan is made or when a new member gets in. It may somewhat develop a little, but the main meat is at the time stated before. Clans do not get really get good over time, they get good in an instant.
Not entirely true IMO. There is a shift, yes, when chemistry develops, and it is truly essential for a sucessful clan, but it does not develop overnight. For the first month or so in which the Titans were running, there was no chemistry. We were, to be completely honest, awful. Moving forwards, there was no single defining moment where chemistry developed, but rather it was a gradual process, as was the development of the clan to something that was actually good. Once we achieved a level of chemistry, we were able to challenge Forgotten, but that chemistry was not formed in an instant. I do agree with you that a deliberate attempt to gain chemistry will never work, but I do not believe that chemistry cannot develop over time.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Not entirely true IMO. There is a shift, yes, when chemistry develops, and it is truly essential for a sucessful clan, but it does not develop overnight. For the first month or so in which the Titans were running, there was no chemistry. We were, to be completely honest, awful. Moving forwards, there was no single defining moment where chemistry developed, but rather it was a gradual process, as was the development of the clan to something that was actually good. Once we achieved a level of chemistry, we were able to challenge Forgotten, but that chemistry was not formed in an instant. I do agree with you that a deliberate attempt to gain chemistry will never work, but I do not believe that chemistry cannot develop over time.
We have our own experiences where we witness our input on chemistry. Forgotten formed it within days. It's nothing to brag for, but I cherish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci