• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slater

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
U

It just pisses me off seeing all the 11-13 year ilds who are still squeakers that say "M8" All the time. It ges really really annoying, theyre trying to act cool although it only shows immaturity UNLESS it has reasonig like fgt members hae from DR
Aren't you like 12?

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
In response to your messages... I want you off this thread FOREVER. Do not think you can post whatever you want whenever you want, because even if you were ex-forgotten, well i don't want to go farther (not to nice). So get off, because I personally will make sure every single post of yours will get deleted because all of it is unneeded. I will not tolerate anymore crap from you or anyone like you, so you can save yourself the trouble and get off this thread.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
In response to your messages... I want you off this thread FOREVER. Do not think you can post whatever you want whenever you want, because even if you were ex-forgotten, well i don't want to go farther (not to nice). So get off, because I personally will make sure every single post of yours will get deleted because all of it is unneeded. I will not tolerate anymore crap from you or anyone like you, so you can save yourself the trouble and get off this thread.
fake

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
par m8

Katyabolmc

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: katyabol
Wins: 267
Got A Mic: Yes. TurtleBeach X22
Got Skype/TS: Yes
Skype Name:Leafysmith
PvP Strengths:FnS,Bow,Jukes,Fishing Rod,bow,strafe.
PvP Weaknesses:Teams and bow spammers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Very Rarely
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because I know that it is a very good clan and I would like to be in a clan again!
Anything You Would Like To Add: I don't have multiple chest routes on Rugged Lands and I don't have Donor on MCSG but will soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci