• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Duncanbh
Got A Mic: Blue Snowball
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name:duncan.dempsey
PvP Strengths:Strafing, FnS, Fishing Rod,Bow
PvP Weaknesses:Teams, Hackers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Ive played with other members not teamed.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Because i am a good player. I can help you guys win clan battles. I will be on Teamspeak and skype alot. And im Awesome and cool.
Anything You Would Like To Add:Im awesome.

Why_ask

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:D Dito/Why_ask
Got A Mic:Yes
Got Skype/TS:Yes
Skype Name:gio1015live
PvP Strengths:Bow and flint and steel
PvP Weaknesses:need to work on sword pvp
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members:Yes alot
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten:Because i like soul XD
Anything You Would Like To Add:Hi

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, You think I am 13, But really I am 14, My brother told you I was 13. And you believe anything he says. If you would like to continue this, PM me.
You told me you were 13.... I have the skype msg

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Nova applied for the blamphs.
Read my post on my wall.
Or I'll say it here, I didn't actually apply. Someone managed to get access to my account and applied for Blamphs with it. Not sure why or how, as crazy as it sounds. But I'm still trying out For Forgotten.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: I own 3 accounts. PandasM8, AviJess, jess123259 (When I bought PandasM8 I didn't think of OrcaM8 at all, not fanboy)
Got A Mic: I own a Logitech g930 which is a wireless high quality headset.
Got Skype/TS: I own both of those applications :)
Skype Name: jess123259
PvP Strengths: I am very strong with a bow, great with a fishing rod and a sword, and very decent at quick turn around Flint and Steels.
PvP Weaknesses: I need to work on getting out of the cornocopia before someone gets a sword and tryhards me :3
I also need to work on avoiding getting hit into walls by fishing rods.
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed with Soulv2 many times, I teamed with iFanyo loads of times, aswell as Exodus_King_1, I believe I have played with bowhoo once or twice, and I know Fearzon quite well.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I feel like I should be chosen for the Forgotten because you guys are cool and I've been looking for a clan where I can show my skill while hanging around chill people. I also feel that I am quite decent at PvP and can learn strats and such.
Anything You Would Like To Add: I know a few of you or mabye just one specific member(s) may think I was annoying in the past. I can't tell you how much I've matured in the past 3/5 months of MCSG since my moderator demotion. Lets just say I was somewhat of an idiot back then. I've changed my ways. I still want to have fun though c:

Hope my application can be concidered!
Dat Clanhoppery.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Snikkz
Got A Mic: Yes
Got Skype/TS: Both
Skype Name: I'm Pretty sure everyone here has it
PvP Strengths: Killing
PvP Weaknesses: Dying
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: Every single one at least 30 times
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: I like some of you
Anything You Would Like To Add: I'm back
Give him elite... Soul NOW

Edit (This message will be highly important for all applicants):
I see a lot of applicants (which I love because that means more people to use in scrimmages), but I must also remind applicants of something (as I reminisce about my acceptance). I would suggest applying only if you feel that people like you, this way you don't get denied instantly and bother us about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci