• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Stay on topic, yo. (Dislike)
But I was being sarcastic.. He was off topic and I told him to get back on topic.. Oh forget it ljgihhehjwvhcbwkjmdbfqmkjbevjb.

On topic now, sorry.

M

MrMad2000

Gl Mrmad, hopefully you might have a chance since you are " good " friends with them. as I know I got denied because " Ross, Charles" doesn't like me, and then there is vox...
Thanks Zana, it's very much appreciated. :)

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
Ik I'm a bit late, but it's great that Phoenix has merged w/Forgotten! Now WE have a team in every area.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
20 hour flight tommorow , big problem, atleast i can play with u guys when i get there. looking forward to being in #forgotten once again

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: honeypoo10
US or EU: EU
Wins: 420
Got A Mic: Yep
Got Skype/TS: Yep
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) honeypoo10
PvP Strengths: Flint and steel, fishing rods and swords
PvP Weaknesses: Bows and parkour
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: I have teamed and played against a lot of your members and a fair amount of time with your officers and leader.
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: Well. I moved to HIVE, no lifed to get 100 wins and now I am getting back into MCSG. I am still going to play MCSG whilst playing HIVE, maybe MCSG a bit more though.
I was in this clan near the time when it was born and had a lovely time here.

I was kicked because I was in another clan. ( He added me to the roster without my permission ) I had an offer to join back but I declined as at that time I was certain, I was moving to HIVE 100%

kingwill2000

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Thingy182
US or EU: Eu
Wins:375
Got A Mic:yes good quality
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) thingy182
PvP Strengths: everything
PvP Weaknesses: hackers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: i team with charlesyummyegg when i see him and rossie
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: i am a great PvPer i am very mature and i have great potential. also i wanna try playing with a few more of the pros ;)

M

MrMad2000

Minecraft ID: Thingy182
US or EU: Eu
Wins:375
Got A Mic:yes good quality
Got Skype/TS: both
Skype Name (PM Me If You Don't Want To Post It) thingy182
PvP Strengths: everything
PvP Weaknesses: hackers
How Often Have You Teamed With Any Members: i team with charlesyummyegg when i see him and rossie
Why Should We Choose You For The Forgotten: i am a great PvPer i am very mature and i have great potential. also i wanna try playing with a few more of the pros ;)
I remember you. :p You're a great guy, hope you get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci