• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I would just like to say good luck against us in the finals! Rematchhhh

Richyyyyyyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Richyyyyyyy
Wins: 66 (200 on hive)
Got Skype/TS: mhm
Skype Name: richydood
Got A Mic: maybe
How Often Have You Teamed With The Leaders/Officers: all of you guys.. o.o
PvP Strengths: teams,fishing rods, sordzZ, bows, and bom
PvP Weaknesses: Bom, micah, and my bunny

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GJ on beating Primeval in Clan wars. I was on vacation so I couldn't be part of the fight.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
joe_delgrippo was accepted? Just letting you know that this nub hacks.
(Jk, inside joke)
But anyways congrats to everyone who was accepted and I hope I get to actually play with you some more Joe XD

Oh, and cough sorry slasher, but I only have internet for two more minutes and I have to get this out, cough, but Just_Hello isn't able to use the mcsg plugin for the clan wars, if he could he definitely would. He is doing the best he can... it isn't his fault that the best plugin that he can use for the clan wars (and I think we all agrees with this) IS HORRIBLE. I hope that I get to face you in some great and fun battles in the future and that the post-battle will be a little more, how should I put this kindly... less-You suck-the game sucked-I hate everyone-ish. :)

georgelopez913

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Soul can i get a chance to get on TS and play and talk with your members to see if i can get in? I Know you denied me probably because i didnt get on TS. I didnt get any time to get on so can i have another chance?

Lovelights

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Soul can i get a chance to get on TS and play and talk with your members to see if i can get in? I Know you denied me probably because i didnt get on TS. I didnt get any time to get on so can i have another chance?
You can get on TS and talk to us anytime. However you may not apply for one week after your denial.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys don't have to ask anyone if you can come on the teamspeak and play with us. Hop on. There are always people on the teamspeak. The IP to the teamspeak is on the front page if you don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci