• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forgotten [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know I sound stupid and if you agree, congrats you get a gold star, but what is it that makes this team so good ? I realize pvp, because everyone here is good, but is it just god teamwork or what ? I mean 1 loss ever, I just don't understand, I know I'll get bull answers, but if anyone will answer seriously..

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I sound stupid and if you agree, congrats you get a gold star, but what is it that makes this team so good ? I realize pvp, because everyone here is good, but is it just god teamwork or what ? I mean 1 loss ever, I just don't understand, I know I'll get bull answers, but if anyone will answer seriously..
They go for weapons before tier 2s and split you up before fighting. Am I wrong? Agilities

Edit: and are offensive/ fast as hell

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
because everyone else blows

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Bom does all the work

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
seriously ? what about when you were in it ?

the don't even battle much nowadays
Dude, look at the roster, not one person on there is bad at pvp and or dumb enough to get killed off corn. Every single person in forgotten is smart, the other clans have people who always die off spawn.thats why forgotten is the best and always will be the best.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, look at the roster, not one person on there is bad at pvp and or dumb enough to get killed off corn. Every single person in forgotten is smart, the other clans have people who always die off spawn.thats why forgotten is the best and always will be the best.
that's one of the most legitimate things I've ever heard you say swag, you've changed. thanks :)

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
we have dq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci