• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricBadger

Spectator
Reaction score

Name Of Map:
The Forest

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
SirmaMC, EricBadger, CrazyGamerAta, ByDeez
Build Name: Lemon

Game Type:
Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
Most people in Mcsg servers loves forests maps, So we design a forest map.
The map name was forest cause in the map there was trees and also a little homes, parkours and traps.

Helpers and Builders:
Builders: SirmaMC, EricBadger, CrazyGamerAta, ByDeez
Helper: SirmaMC, EricBadger, CrazyGamerAta, ByDeez, brnyzgn

Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
Spawn

Deathmatch
Spawn

Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)
Disasters were roughly planned like this.
Features
150x100 Radius
Ship
Two House
Tent
Tree Parkour

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now, I'm assuming the person that wrote "GG TOO GOOD :D" is likely a firend, ohh Ye he/she is.

Also, it is not a very balanced map at all and that's not the only problem, I'm going to try and say this nicly, but you can take the good things I say and give me back the bad things you don't want to know.

Firstly map looks horrible, no terraforming involved what so ever. Just a generated map and using the command //replace Grass 0, to make the ships "dock".

Secondly, needs a lot more detail and spawn is just lacking it 100%. If you think this is the kind of standards MCG is looking for, sorry it isn't.
Have a look at other maps, picture your map and their's in your head and see the difference.

Thirdly, I'm guessing this map was built in like a hour or so? Maps that are built so soon are needed allot of terraforming/building/detailing not only that but, pvp wise... It's just disgusting, pvp will be really hard to do on this map, if it were to get accepted. Maps like 'Winds of Change' that map was made in 24 hours and so much detail went into it, if your going to build a map atleast try to actually build a "SG" map ._.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
This map doesn't look very good because It does look like it was not worked on at all and not doesn't look like the map has been worked on nor has detail on it and the spawn doesn't look nice, It looks very basic and strange not very good map in my view as of the map itself and yes as rainbow derp said it doesn't look like no terraforming or detail has gone into nor has effort gone into this map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci