• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Force [RIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
*re-application*
- IGN: AskoMC
- Real Name/Nickname: Asko
- Wins/Total Games Played: 287/ 3900
- Skype Name: askomc
- Do you have TS: yes
- PvP Strengths: Strafing, FnS.
- PvP Weaknesses: Rod spam, hackers.
- Self Rating(Melee 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10) 6.5
- Favourite Maps: SG4, Valleyside, Origins, Solar Frost
- Previous Clan Experience: A few, although I haven't been in a long lasting clan before.
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? nope.
- Why should we accept you into Force? Because I was told to re-apply as I was already accepted as trial for #Imminent
Accepted for Trial.
When you get back add hateronyou on skype
cb vs integrity. ty
nonononononono

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
As Tiger stated, we're just about ready to start accepting clan battle requests :)

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:McNooch
- Real Name/Nickname:Nooch
- Wins/Total Games Played:McNooch:145/2042// iEldefic: 1/1
- Skype Name:U have it :3
- Do you have TS:Maby :3 jk yea
- PvP Strengths:Rod Spam, Fns
- PvP Weaknesses:Bow
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10): 9
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10):9
- Favourite Maps:SG4//HighWay//Par72
- Previous Clan Experience: #A5tro #BigBooty
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? BSM cus when i was a noob i didint know how to uninstalll it
- Why should we accept you into Force?: Cus i think i could be good part of the clan

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:McNooch
- Real Name/Nickname:Nooch
- Wins/Total Games Played:McNooch:145/2042// iEldefic: 1/1
- Skype Name:U have it :3
- Do you have TS:Maby :3 jk yea
- PvP Strengths:Rod Spam, Fns
- PvP Weaknesses:Bow
- Self Rating (Melee 1/10): 9
- Self Rating (Long Ranged 1/10):9
- Favourite Maps:SG4//HighWay//Par72
- Previous Clan Experience: #A5tro #BigBooty
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? BSM cus when i was a noob i didint know how to uninstalll it
- Why should we accept you into Force?: Cus i think i could be good part of the clan
Accepted as Officer :D

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
G'day! So #ForceAU has been around for a year. There are many people I would like to thank for my time here, and just as a warning, I AM NOT LEAVING. This is just a thank you post for all the people who made my time in the clan as Co-Owner legendary.

Going back a few months, I met HATERonYOU//Waffles. Little did I know that our friendship would grow in the matter of months. He was owner of #Force, and he accepted me in when I applied for cheerleader. I expected none of this, and I applied for cheerleader. Moving on into the days, where we would stay up till 3AM playing MCSG, he made a new clan, which I was Co-Owner. It lasted for some weeks, but not anymore. So moving on, We merged with another clan to form #ImminentAU, and honestly, was one of the best clans I have been in. After a while, #Force was reopened, and I applied instantly, only to become co-owner. There are several people I have to thank, and now, without further ado, and in no specific order:

Waffles - Thanks for accepting me into the clan, even back when I had 400 ping. I did not expect it, and I am proud to work alongside you to lead this clan.
Rumble_Thunder - I enjoy playing with you a lot, and I hope to also, lead with you well, and help the clan succeed.
XtseeMc - You just got accepted into the clan, and I am glad you were accepted.
GunzoMc - APPLY. I hope you are the right Gunzo I know.
@ All members - THANKS!

Here is to another year.​

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
G'day! So #ForceAU has been around for a year. There are many people I would like to thank for my time here, and just as a warning, I AM NOT LEAVING. This is just a thank you post for all the people who made my time in the clan as Co-Owner legendary.

Going back a few months, I met HATERonYOU//Waffles. Little did I know that our friendship would grow in the matter of months. He was owner of #Force, and he accepted me in when I applied for cheerleader. I expected none of this, and I applied for cheerleader. Moving on into the days, where we would stay up till 3AM playing MCSG, he made a new clan, which I was Co-Owner. It lasted for some weeks, but not anymore. So moving on, We merged with another clan to form #ImminentAU, and honestly, was one of the best clans I have been in. After a while, #Force was reopened, and I applied instantly, only to become co-owner. There are several people I have to thank, and now, without further ado, and in no specific order:

Waffles - Thanks for accepting me into the clan, even back when I had 400 ping. I did not expect it, and I am proud to work alongside you to lead this clan.
Rumble_Thunder - I enjoy playing with you a lot, and I hope to also, lead with you well, and help the clan succeed.
XtseeMc - You just got accepted into the clan, and I am glad you were accepted.
GunzoMc - APPLY. I hope you are the right Gunzo I know.
@ All members - THANKS!

Here is to another year.​
<3
Also, RFL_Gaming and XtseeMC have applied over TS and been Accepted :)

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Umm what, yoy guys only just re-opened? So it hasn't been a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci