• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Force [RIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Logan has been away for a whole month? But yet he liked the comment? No. He isnt away. I will admit it, We shared coordinates. But logan didnt count that round. We won the others legitimetly. Please post the loss or i will get a staff member on ASAP.
If you showed Coords. Then.. That means that it is a Auto Disqualification, thank you for saying that you cheated. Screenshoted, now please show your lost in the clan war. Thank you and have a nice day.
- IGN: HI
- Wins/Total Games Played: NAMEW
- Skype Name: IS
- Pvp Strengths: TAINE
- Pvp Weaknesses: AND
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) I
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10)LIKE
- Self Rating ( Flint & Steel 1/10) TO
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10)PARRTY
- Why Do you want to be in Force?BTW
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For?GL
-On a Scale of 1-100 how Fab are you?WITH THE
- What is Gravitational Pull ? (Will effect being Accepted or Declined c: ) CLAN
Please take this post away NOW. Please don't post necros, if you don't take it away, I can ask a mod if you want. Thank you and have a nice day.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you showed Coords. Then.. That means that it is a Auto Disqualification, thank you for saying that you cheated. Screenshoted, now please show your lost in the clan war. Thank you and have a nice day.

Please take this post away NOW. Please don't post necros, if you don't take it away, I can ask a mod if you want. Thank you and have a nice day.
600th like for me goes to you big boi :) Now get on skype and play w/ me :3

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
I hate to butt in, but if spectators were allowed to watch, then I don't see how giving out co-ordinates wasn't...

iamjai1

Platinum
Reaction score

Yeah, No. Good try. I'm not changing it. Logan said that game didnt count. What he said is true it didnt count. Logans words. Thanks!

PhysicPaladin

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, No. Good try. I'm not changing it. Logan said that game didnt count. What he said is true it didnt count. Logans words. Thanks!
%@%#en get off our thread will you now? If you need to start acting like a 2 year old idiot please feel free on Skype but not on this thread, this is the final post relating to this topic so please get out of it. LadyOfLove I'm going to say this the final time, get this shithead out of our thread.

Elliotbby

Tribute
Reaction score
- IGN: Elliotbby.
- Wins/Total Games Played: 101/1584.
- Skype Name: Elliotranson.
- Pvp Strengths: I'm rather tactical? I like to think about how I could kill the enemy rather than run in and get my butt handed to me. I also have some pretty good chest routes?
- Pvp Weaknesses: When I'm PvPing, I freak out and move the mouse around and click too much, and don't concentrate on the actual enemy. I need to learn how to calm down.
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) 6.
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) 7.
- Self Rating ( Flint & Steel 1/10) 8.
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 0. (I don't use it ever.)
- Why Do you want to be in Force? Everyone is in a clan, these days. It's almost impossible to win solo, so I've decided to jump on the bandwagon! Force seems to be pretty popular and successful. I would love to join.
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? I was banned on a PvP server.
-On a Scale of 1-100 how Fab are you?
- What is Gravitational Pull ? (Will effect being Accepted or Declined c: ) Gravitational Pull; The attraction that one object has for another object due to the invisible force of gravity. The mass of an object affects its gravitational pull. The gravitational pull of the Sun keeps the planets in orbit around it. Source: http://space.about.com/od/glossaries/g/gravitationpull.htm.

PhysicPaladin

Tribute
Reaction score
- Pvp Strengths: I'm rather tactical? I like to think about how I could kill the enemy rather than run in and get my butt handed to me. I also have some pretty good chest routes?
- Pvp Weaknesses: When I'm PvPing, I freak out and move the mouse around and click too much, and don't concentrate on the actual enemy. I need to learn how to calm down.
- Why Do you want to be in Force? Everyone is in a clan, these days. It's almost impossible to win solo, so I've decided to jump on the bandwagon! Force seems to be pretty popular and successful. I would love to join.
- What is Gravitational Pull ? (Will effect being Accepted or Declined c: ) Gravitational Pull; The attraction that one object has for another object due to the invisible force of gravity. The mass of an object affects its gravitational pull. The gravitational pull of the Sun keeps the planets in orbit around it. Source: http://space.about.com/od/glossaries/g/gravitationpull.htm.
This seems legit.

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
You have been put on trial add Kie_15 on Skype.

%@%#en get off our thread will you now? If you need to start acting like a 2 year old idiot please feel free on Skype but not on this thread, this is the final post relating to this topic so please get out of it. LadyOfLove I'm going to say this the final time, get this shithead out of our thread.
Flame stops now and Physical stop being abusive to other members, and Jai can we just say say 2-2 as its undecided please do not start flame.

PhysicPaladin

Tribute
Reaction score

Flame stops now and Physical stop being abusive to other members, and Jai can we just say say 2-2 as its undecided please do not start flame.
Agreed<3

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

kk. But telling Coords should really lead to disqualification to the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci