• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Force AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Update
- SpiderAntidote (alvindragneel ) and tyjtyc has been trialed and accepted. Congrats to them!
- trollguy246 has been kicked by rex and HATERforYOU for adding people into the skype chat and crashing our skype as well as being abusive. He is still allowed to join the clan if he wants to.​

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Update
- SpiderAntidote (alvindragneel ) and tyjtyc has been trialed and accepted. Congrats to them!
- trollguy246 has been kicked by rex and HATERforYOU for adding people into the skype chat and crashing our skype as well as being abusive. He is still allowed to join the clan if he wants to.​
You "kick" the player but he is still in the members :U

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
It's not the same without you
Even if i do rejoin i can't skype as much because my parents are more strict with my education and play times ect...
But fine :p
- IGN: screacher90
- Wins/Total Games Played: Idk
- Skype Name: You know
- PvP Strengths: " "
- PvP Weaknesses:" "
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) -19
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) -9000
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10) 1
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 1
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Sexually abusing Katielee
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan? Because me and Logan are lesbians.

Just put me down as on break.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Even if i do rejoin i can't skype as much because my parents are more strict with my education and play times ect...
But fine :p
- IGN: screacher90
- Wins/Total Games Played: Idk
- Skype Name: You know
- PvP Strengths: " "
- PvP Weaknesses:" "
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) -19
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) -9000
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10) 1
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 1
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Sexually abusing Katielee
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan? Because me and Logan are lesbians.

Just put me down as on break.
aseptd
- Because you're my girlfriend xo

OhFancy

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
- IGN: Ajmutant
- Wins/Total Games Played: 130/3495 (reason for bad ratio is bcuz I don't play other servers so I had to get used to controls and the first 500 games or so was played my my friend so about 1500 of those were me getting used to controls + my friend playing).
- Skype Name: a.d.tacos (I won't be too active on Skype but ill be on mcsg a lot. I will still have time to be on Skype though.
- PvP Strengths: Flint and steel/bow
- PvP Weaknesses: Vsing ping abusers
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) 6 and half
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) 7 and half
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10) 7
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 7
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Nope ;).
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan? Well I would love to be in this clan and many people say i'm a lot better than my stats. (Can't be bothered typing a lot but please just trial me and I'll show you i'm better than my stats).

Good luck with clan also :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
- IGN: Ajmutant
- Wins/Total Games Played: 130/3495 (reason for bad ratio is bcuz I don't play other servers so I had to get used to controls and the first 500 games or so was played my my friend so about 1500 of those were me getting used to controls + my friend playing).
- Skype Name: a.d.tacos (I won't be too active on Skype but ill be on mcsg a lot. I will still have time to be on Skype though.
- PvP Strengths: Flint and steel/bow
- PvP Weaknesses: Vsing ping abusers
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) 6 and half
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) 7 and half
- Self Rating (Flint & Steel 1/10) 7
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 7
- Have You ever Been Banned? If so What For? Nope ;).
- A small paragraph in why you want to be in this clan? Well I would love to be in this clan and many people say i'm a lot better than my stats. (Can't be bothered typing a lot but please just trial me and I'll show you i'm better than my stats).

Good luck with clan also :)
You've been Accepted for trail. add loggey.100 on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci