• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Forbidden [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahfyre

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: Foxsphere
Name: Nathan
Past Clans: NothingUS Leader, FatumUS Co-Owner
People you know in Forbidden: I know tjXJNOOBIE, Inspiring and Cracks.
Why I want to join Forbidden: I want to join because I really love to play with my friends and I also want to be part of the community more.

Thanks, Nathan

Forbidden

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: CrackleMc

Past Clans: I have just started Mcsg and I have not really been in any clan...
Do You Know Anyone In Forbidden: No I dont.
Why Do You Want To Join Forbidden: I am looking for a clan to join because I think it would be fun to help Forbidden get to the top. Ok well I think everyone deserves a chance and I really think you shouldnt underestimate me. Just because I have never been in a clan or just because I have just joined the Mcsg community doesnt make me any less skilled then any of the other players. before Mcsg I use to play PotPvP and I am very skilled in strafing, comboing, etc.. I am also getting better at using the fishing rode + bow. Hopefully before you guys make a decision you could 1v1 me and test out my skills :D. Thanks
Applicant Come On TS To Get To Know The Members.

Forbidden

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Foxsphere
Name: Nathan
Past Clans: NothingUS Leader, FatumUS Co-Owner
People you know in Forbidden: I know tjXJNOOBIE, Inspiring and Cracks.
Why I want to join Forbidden: I want to join because I really love to play with my friends and I also want to be part of the community more.

Thanks, Nathan
Trial add my Skype - Secxy.mc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci