• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Feared [US Team]

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
i did then we became known as a hacker clan xD Long Live Stolen
Make a different name then. Cynical wasn't that big but I wouldn't recommend basing your clan off the past, because then it's not really yours. Can't make you change it because I'm not Alex but I would change it :p

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
Make a different name then. Cynical wasn't that big but I wouldn't recommend basing your clan off the past, because then it's not really yours. Can't make you change it because I'm not Alex but I would change it :p
im gonna change it if Alex has a problem with it...but he barely gets on the thread so ill prob just change it anyway

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
fexr im not sure if your back from your break yet , but how much are banners?

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
If u Applied make sure to get on our teamspeak
TS: TheFearedMcsg.freets.pw

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
can your guys remove the fake win vs pancracio, the score was 3-4 and poluh don't respond pm.

Poluh

Experienced
Reaction score
can your guys remove the fake win vs pancracio, the score was 3-4 and poluh don't respond pm.
lmao score was 4-2 and u guys banned me off ts.. we can fininsh today if u unban me nerd

Kenta

Diamond
Reaction score
lmao score was 4-2 and u guys banned me off ts.. we can fininsh today if u unban me nerd
the score was 3-4 i record all battle, i poke you like 10 times "make server" and you don't respond, you are unbanned you only got ban for 15 min
if you want to resumen come to ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci